Add to basket or enquire
Develop in-demand skills for a better future with a super-saver bundlejust £109 and instantly save £1590!
This Travel Agency bundle includes 1 best selling Quality Licence Scheme-endorsed course with 5 additional IAO-accredited course, expert assistance and course assessment. Enjoy 12 months access to this bundle of courses FREE of charge and master a range of in-demand professional skills to advance your career. No hidden costs — simply enrol this Travel Agency bundle.
This Travel Agency bundle package includes:
- Quality Licence Scheme-endorsed Travel Agency Course with endorsed certificate
- 5 additional IAO accredited courses —
- Office Admin and Reception Skills
- Professional Photography
- Conference and Banqueting Management
- Finance and Cash management for Hospitality
Dedicated tutor support and 24/7 customer support are available to all students with this premium quality Travel Agency bundle. Get the help you require and the answers to all your queries throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this Travel Agency bundle.
This premium online course titled Travel Agency bundle ensures your professional development with Quality Licence Scheme endorsement and IAO accreditation. You’ll have the privilege of learning in your own time, at your own pace and earning an accredited certification.
With this Travel Agency bundle program, success becomes a lot easier that enables you to monetise your skills. This Travel Agency bundle is designed for both part-time and full-time students and can be completed at a pace that suits your learning style.
Why People Enrol this Travel Agency Bundle from One Education:
- Receive an Quality Licence Scheme-endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the Travel Agency bundle
- 4 additional IAO accredited courses to enrich your knowledge and skills
- Learning materials of our Travel Agency bundle contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Travel Agency bundle content for a full year
- Complete the Travel Agency bundle at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Travel Agency bundle
Here is a curriculum breakdown of the Quality Licence Scheme-endorsed Travel Agency Course:
Travel Agency Course
Module 1: Introduction to Travel and Tourism
- Defining Travel and Tourism
- Business Tourism
- Leisure Tourism
- Differentiating Between Business and Leisure Tourism
- Factors that Motivates to Travel
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Package Holidays
- Various Tourist Destinations
- Culture and Heritage
Module 2: Tourism Products and Services
- Marketing Mix
- Components of Tourism Products and Services
- Life Cycle of Tourism Product
Module 3: Tour Operating and Travel Retailing
- The Tour Operator
- Tour Operation Economics
- Consumer Trends Affecting Future of Tour Operation
- Consumer Issues in Tour Operating
- Travel Agents
- Travel Agents and ICT
- Future of Travel Retailing
- Tour Operations Department
- Marketing the Tours
Module 4: Marketing in Travel and Tourism
- Marketing Strategies
- GTA Marketing Roles
- Market Research
- Marketing Objectives
Module 5: Developing Communication Skills
- Active Listening
Module 6: Customer Service and Satisfaction
- Quality Tourism Management
- Taking Care of Customer
- Deal With Complaints
Module 7: Customer Relationship Management(CRM)
- Types of CRM
- Defining CRM
- CRM Models
- Customer Lifecycle
Module 8: Human Resource Management in Travel Industry
- Importance on HRM
- Human Resource Development Strategy
- Rewards, Bonus and Compensation
- Human Resource Information System
Module 9: Crisis and Visitor Attraction Management
- Crisis Management
- Visitor Attraction Management
Module 10: Transport Management Procedure
- Principles of Transportation
- Different Forms of Land Transport
- Sea Travel
- Air Travel
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Different Types of Transport
- Issues in Transport Management
- Transportation and Environment
- Customer Safety
Module 11: Sustainable Tourism
- Sustainable Development
- Sustainable Tourism and Development
- Roles and Responsibilities
Module 12: Public Awareness Campaigns
- Role of Public Awareness
- Seminars on Public Awareness
- Making Tourists Aware
How is the Travel Agency bundle assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to claim a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Travel Agency bundle, learners will get an endorsed certificate (included with the course) delivered right at their doorstep by post, without paying a single penny! Note that learners residing outside the UK have to pay a £10 postage charge.
For Additional Courses
For the additional Quality Licence Scheme endorsed certificates from the additional courses, you have to pay the fees based on level of each course:
- No Level- £29
- Level 1 - £29
- Level 2 - £59
- Level 3 - £69
- Level 4 - £79
- Level 5 - £99
- Level 6 - £109
- Level 7 - £119
IAO Accredited Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the courses under this Travel Agency bundle, you will also qualify for IAO Accredited Certificates for each of the courses. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post at £15.
Who is this course for?
The Travel Agency bundle training is ideal for highly motivated individuals who want to enhance their professional skills and train for the job they want! This Travel Agency bundle also suits people aspiring for some in-depth knowledge on this topic and keep up to date with the latest information.
Study the Travel Agency bundle today and increase your professional skillset from the comfort of your home!
There are no formal entry requirements for the Travel Agency bundle, with enrollment open to anyone! Anyone and everyone with a knack for learning can enrol this course without any hesitation.
Learn online from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study when it suits you and complete the Travel Agency bundle at your own pace.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
Studying the Travel Agency bundle is designed to help you get the job of your dreams, or even that promotion you’ve been waiting for a long time. Learn the essential skills and knowledge you need to exceed in your professional life with the help & guidance from our Travel Agency bundle.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
What is the maximum age you can do this courseAnswer:
Dear Magnus, Thank you for your question. Anyone who is over the age of 16 can do this course. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.