Travel Agency and consultancy firm are one of the profitable businesses if you know the right methods of doing the business. Without proper planning and business strategies, it can also be a non-profitable business. The Travel Agent and Consultant Training course is designed to help you to establish and start your own travel agency or consultancy. You will also learn how to become an efficient travel agent.
This best ever course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Travel Agent and Consultant Training is for you.
We’ve taken this comprehensive course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
Benefits of studying Travel Agent and Consultant Training:
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- CPD endorsed certification on successful completion
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
The course guides you the ways of becoming a travel agent. A travel agent is responsible for booking a hotel or motel, providing transport facilities, booking air tickets, guiding the tourists, and more. The course introduces you with the popular destination countries, tour and niche products, travel industry laws and regulations, and more.
This course is designed with the following modules:
Travelling and Tourism
- Introduction to Travel & Tourism
- History of Tourism
- Integrated Model of Tourism
- The Meaning of Travel Tourism and Tourist
- Types of Tourism
- The Products & Services of Tourism
- Managing Tourism
- Managing Tour Operations
- Quality Management
- The Impacts of Tourism
- Africa Safari Travel Temptations
- Australia Travel Temptations
- Booking Travel Temptations
- Costa Rica Travel Temptations
- Disneyland Travel Temptations
- Disney World Travel Temptations
- Egypt Travel Temptations
- Exotic Travel Temptations
- Travel Temptations
- Hilo Travel Temptations
- Hot Spots in Travel Temptations
- How Online Travel Temptations Work
- Indiana Travel Temptations
- Key West Travel Temptations
- Mexico Travel Temptations
- Michigan Travel Temptations
- Ohio Travel Temptations
- Panama Travel Temptations
- RIU Paradise Island Travel Temptations
- San Diego Travel Temptations
- Sandy Point Travel Temptations
- Singapore Travel Temptations
- Tennessee Travel Temptations
- Travel Agents and Travel Temptations
- Travel Destination to Alaska
- Travel Destination to New Mexico
- Travel Temptations in Amsterdam
- Travel Temptations in Iowa
- Travel temptations on a Nile River Cruise Liner
- Travel temptations through Nevada
- Travel Temptations in Antigua
- Travel Temptations in California
- Travel Temptations in Canada
- Travel Temptations in Chicago
- Travel temptations in Colorado
- Travel temptations in Hawaii
- Travel temptations in Kentucky
- Travel temptations in Montana
- Travel temptations in New York
- Travel Temptations in North Carolina
- Travel Temptations in South Carolina
- Travel Temptations in Oregon
- Travel Temptations in Rome
- Travel Temptations in South Dakota
- Travel Temptations in the Bahamas
- Travel Temptations in the Caribbean
- Travel Temptations in the UK
- Travel Temptations in Washington DC
- Wisconsin Travel Temptations
- Pointers for Gaining Access to Money While Traveling on the Road
- A “Must-Do” Before Going on a Trip
- Practical Packing Tips
- Wellness Tips
- Transportation Techniques
- Shopping Pitfalls
- Food and Dining Tips
- Money, Money, Money Wits
- The 6 Top Airport Scams and What to Do to Guard against Them
- A Commonly Hidden Foreign Airport Warning
- Don’t Prepay for that Gas
- Surefire Ways to Guard against Air-Travel Tiredness
- What to Do if a Person Becomes Ill While Traveling in Air?
- The Best but Affordable Places to Eat while Traveling
- How to Get Paid while Taking a Vacation
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
While I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your Certificate at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Travel Agent and Consultant Training is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.