Add to basket or enquire
Our Travel Agent and Consultant Training is endorsed by the leading national awarding organisation ABC Awards, ensuring your newly-acquired skills will enhance your professional development. The Travel Agent and Consultant Training is also accredited by CPD, with 150 CPD points available to you as proof of your achievement.
If you love to travel, have a passion for customer service, and want to pursue a career that’s always in high demand, why not enrol on the Travel Agent and Consultant Training course? Gain the skills and knowledge you need to succeed in the fast-paced travel and tourism industry.
The Travel Agent and Consultant Training has been expertly designed to give budding Travel Agents a detailed overview of the travel and tourism industry and learn everything you need to become a successful Travel Agent. Explore what makes great customer service as a Travel Agent and how to enhance your communication skills.
Enrolling on the Travel Agent and Consultant Training course will help you stand out from the crowd in the travel and tourism industry and help you follow your dream career path. The Travel Agent and Consultant Training course will give you a full understanding of the different types of products and services you will be expected to sell as a Travel Agent, as well as how to enhance your marketing skills to promote your services to a wider audience. Gain insight into transport management on the land, sea, and in the air, so you can create the ideal travel package for your customers as a Travel Agent.
Purchasing this Travel Agent and Consultant Training will make you eligible to apply for an exclusive TOTUM card — the #1 student discount card with amazing deals on renowned restaurants, clothing lines, accessories, gadgets, beauty products and many more!
What Will I Learn from This Travel Agent and Consultant Training Course:
- Learn about the difference between business and leisure tourism
- Understand the tourism products and services you will sell as a Travel Agent
- Study tour operating and travel retailing
- Enhance your Travel Agent marketing skills
- Build the essential communication skills you will need as a Travel Agent
- Understand the importance of good customer service and customer satisfaction as a Travel Agent
- Explore sustainable tourism
- Learn about Brexit’s impact on the travel and tourism industry and the role of a Travel Agent
Why People Enrol this Travel Agent and Consultant Training From One Education:
- Receive an ABC Awards-endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the Travel Agent and Consultant Training
- Learning materials of our Travel Agent and Consultant Training contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Travel Agent and Consultant Training course content for a full year
- Complete the Travel Agent and Consultant Training at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Travel Agent and Consultant Training
We’ve taken this comprehensive Travel Agent and Consultant Training Course and broken it down into 13 manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of this skills. It really is a sure pathway to success.
This Travel Agent and Consultant Training course is designed with the following modules:
Module 1: Introduction to Travel and Tourism
- Defining Travel and Tourism
- Business Tourism
- Leisure Tourism
Module 2: Tourism Products and Services
- Marketing Mix
- Components of Tourism Products and Services
- Life Cycle of Tourism Product
Module 3: Tour Operating and Travel Retailing
- The Tour Operator
- Tour Operation Economics
- Consumer Trends Affecting Future of Tour Operation
- Consumer Issues in Tour Operating
- Travel Agents
- Travel Agents and ICT
- Future of Travel Retailing
- Tour Operations Department
- Marketing the Tours
Module 4: Marketing in Travel and Tourism
- Marketing Strategies
- GTA Marketing Roles
- Market Research
- Marketing Objectives
Module 5: Developing Communication Skills
- Active Listening
Module 6: Customer Service and Satisfaction
- Quality Tourism Management
- Taking Care of Customer
- Deal With Complaints
Module 7: Customer Relationship Management(CRM)
- Types of CRM
- Defining CRM
Module 8: Human Resource Management in Travel Industry
- Importance on HRM
- Human Resource Development Strategy
- Rewards, Bonus and Compensation
- Human Resource Information System
Module 9: Crisis and Visitor Attraction Management
- Crisis Management
- Visitor Attraction Management
Module 10: Transport Management Procedure
- Principles of Transportation
- Different Forms of Land Transport
Module 11: Sustainable Tourism
- Sustainable Development
- Sustainable Tourism and Development
- Roles and Responsibilities
Module 12: Public Awareness Campaigns
- Role of Public Awareness
- Seminars on Public Awareness
- Making Tourists Aware
Module 13: Brexit and its Impact on Tourism Industry
- Brexit Tourism and the intimacy of Geopolitics
- Tourism Crises
- Negative Mega Event
- Supply Side Issues
How is the Travel Agent and Consultant Training assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to claim a recognised and professional certificate endorsed by ABC Awards and Certa Awards. ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality License Scheme is a respected global brand name in the education sector.
Endorsed Certification from ABC Awards
After successfully completing the Travel Agent and Consultant Training, learners will be able to order an endorsed certificate as proof of their new qualification. Endorsed certificates can be ordered and get delivered to your home by post for only £109. There is an additional £10 postage charge for international students.
CPD Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment of this Travel Agent and Consultant Training, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
This Travel Agent and Consultant Training is ideal for
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in this topic
- People already working in the relevant fields and want to polish their knowledge and skill.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Travel Agent and Consultant Training. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Travel Agent and Consultant Training is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This Travel Agent and Consultant Training will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. Many job roles will be available for you to explore after completing this Travel Agent and Consultant Training. This also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work.
Enrol now and take your career to the next step with One Education.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.