Inspire London College Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Transport Management - 10 CPD Points
Single Subject Diploma in Transportation Management in Tourism Industry
Travel and Tourism unit Aim is to explain various modes of transportation which are used in tourism along with the advantages and disadvantages of each. Travel and Tourism unit also explains various managerial roles in managing transport business and importance of Customer Service. Understand different modes of transport in tourism and Understand management of operations in Tourism Transport system.
Transport, Transport Logistics, Transport manager, transport planning, Transport engineering
Transport Management in Tourism Industry - 10 CPD Points : Course Benefits
The following is included for online study with ILC
- Transport - The success rate of this course is 100% as it is skills focused and assignment based course.
- Transport - A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
- Transport - Flexible online learning process without any deadlines.
- Transport - Course materials that include lecture notes, practical applications with real-world examples, and case studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge
- Transport - Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
Transport - Assessment
- Transport - After studying the course material, Learner will have to attempt Final Assignment(s).
- Transport - The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on VLE / Moodle. You will be assessed by ILC’s Assessor. A range of assessment methods may be used. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded ‘Pass’. If there is further evidence required, it will be graded ‘referred or fail’, and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
- Transport - All written report(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Transport Management in Tourism Industry : Course Certification
Upon successful completion of the course, the learner needs to pay for a CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion either PDF format or Hard copy
CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion(PDF format only) = £20
CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion(Hardcopy) = £30 + postage charges £15
Who is this course for?
Students seeking to enrol for thiscourse should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language
- Be age 16 years or above
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.