Add to basket or enquire
Transport Manager Diploma Level 4. Diploma of achievement in Construction Management . Additional CPD Accredited Certificate with 80 CPD points available without extra study
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement. This advanced Level 4 Transport Management Diploma has been designed for newcomers and existing members of the workforce alike. Whether pursuing promotion or looking to secure your first professional position, this premier distance learning program provides an intensive introduction to the most important supply chain concepts. Study logistics and Transport Management, the importance of effective planning, manufacturing and delivery operations, market distribution within the supply chain, Transport Management, warehouse operations, inventory management and so much more besides. Enrol online in Logistics - Diploma, studying in your own time and at your own pace for a fully-endorsed Logistics - Diploma!
Transport Manager Course
A single ineffective or broken link in the Transport is enough to bring even the most established organisations to a grinding halt. These days, the average business is unable to operate without the consistent and reliable involvement of any number of third parties. The job of the Transport manager being to establish, monitor, control and optimise even the most complex of supply chains. The more capable and efficient the supply chain, the more profitable the respective organisation. Train to become a qualified supply chain manager and lifelong success follows naturally!
Transport Management - Diploma Course Benefits
When studying for a fully-endorsed Transport Management Diploma with STS Courses, every learner benefits from:
- The strongest start to a rewarding career with an intensive introduction to the profession. Explore supply chain management in comprehensive detail.
- No deadlines or time restrictions to worry about – learners are free to study in their own time and at their own pace.
- 24/7 access to our exclusive digital learning platform, which provides all study materials and resources required to complete the course.
- The support of an experienced tutor with extensive professional experience, along with the wider STS Courses support team.
- Study from anywhere in the world for a recognised qualification from a leading awarding body, improving your CV and career prospects for life.
Transport Management - Diploma Learning Objectives
This exclusive Logistics - Diploma aims to establish the strongest possible foundation upon which to build a rewarding career for life. Logistics - Diploma Course content focuses on the most important practical skills and theoretical knowledge for immediate application in a real-world setting, upon completion of the Logistics - Diploma course. Successful candidates will find themselves primed for success in logistics and supply chain management, whether new to the profession or already working in the field.
Upon successful completion of this Logistics - Diploma course, candidates take away a series of crucial industry-specific skills, talents and knowledge including:
- A detailed understanding of the contemporary supply chain
- An understanding of the role/importance of supply chain operations
- Knowledge of logistical/transportation issues and responsibilities
- How to approach and handle key administrative duties
- The confidence to monitor, manage and optimise a supply chain
- Essential problem-solving and risk-management competencies
- Advanced warehousing and material-handling skills
- The opportunity to step into a position of leadership
Transport Manager Course Outline
This exclusive Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management is divided into 08 intensive modules – each concluding with an online assessment to verify your acquired knowledge and competencies. Comprehensive support and guidance will be provided by your personally-assigned tutor throughout your studies.
- Unit 1 Introduction to Transport Management
- Unit 2 Logistics Strategy & Operations
- Unit 3 Procurement & Manufacturing Strategies
- Unit 4 Transport Management
- Unit 5 Managing Delivery Operations
- Unit 6 Warehousing and Material Handling
- Unit 7 Inventory Management
- Unit 8 Distribution Management
Who is this course for?
Transport Manager Course
Our highest-level Logistics Diploma provides crucial insights and key theory for anyone looking to climb the career ladder in a related field. Newcomers to the profession and existing members of the workforce alike stand every chance of broadening their prospects with an internationally-recognised qualification. In addition, business owners and entrepreneurs overseeing their own supply chain operations could benefit from the teachings of this exclusive Logistics - Diploma course.
Whether pursuing promotion, exploring a new career area or interested in setting up your own business from scratch, CPD Courses can help make it happen.
There is no particular entry requirement for Transport Manger Level 4. We do not ask for any previous qualification or experience.
Endorsed Certificate of achievement
At the end of the course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £45 accreditation fee.There are £9 postal charges for the UK students and £15 for the non UK students.
Certificate of Completion from CPD
Certificate of Completion from CPD (soft copy) can be claimed for £10. If you need hard copy of this certificate you will pay £25 + postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK)
Upon successful completion of our Diploma in Logistics and Transport Management, candidates may choose to pursue an extensive range of careers including:
- Supply Chain Analyst
- Transport Coordinator
- Supply Chain Manager
- Supply Chain Consultant
- Supply Chain Director
- VP Supply Chain
- Production Planner
- Transport Engineer
- Transport Manager Manager
- VP Logistics
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.