If you wish to work in any sector of the transport industry, whether freight or passenger, on land, rail, water, or in the air in the UK, and even overseas, then taking this Transport Management Diploma Level 3 will exceedingly benefit you.
This extensive course includes all the knowledge, information and the details that needed to become a successful transport manager. The course covers the role and responsibility of a transport manager for managing the execution, direction, and coordination of all transportation matters.
This online course equips you with the ability to attend the curriculum in your own time and at your own pace. Upon completion, you will receive Transport Management Diploma certificate, and this certificate can download and print at home.
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees, only pay the price of the course which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
- An Introduction to Successful Transport Management
- The UK’s Travel Infrastructure – Road and Rail
- Road Freight and Transport Management
- Passenger Road Transport and its Management
- Rail and Transport Management
- Transport Management for Ports and Inland Waters
- Transport Management for Airlines
- Trends, Challenges and Best Practice in Transport Management
- Transport Management and Health and Safety
SAP Transportation Management
- ECC TM EWM Shipment Integrated Scenario
- SAP Transportation Domestic Scenario
- SAP Transportation Management (TM) Integrated Scenario
- TM Overview + End to End Process Flow
- SAP TM Uncontrolled Shipment Scenario
- SAP TM – Air Way bill ID Generation
- Effective SAP TM for perfect order fulfillment!
Assessment and Certification
The course is assessed online with a multiple-choice test, which is marked automatically. You will know instantly whether you have passed or not. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Transport Management Diploma Level 3. Certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost and sent by email.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.