Add to basket or enquire
Train the Trainer model is a training strategy widely used in the workplace covering all essential subject matter expertise and instructional expertise, building confidence, trust factor, listening well, self-introducing Maverick style strategy, training the trainer's best practices, determining the requirements of your trainees, summarising and wrapping up each segment, using activities, and being enthusiastic and approachable for anyone with any skill set to use the strategy confidently as a professional.
This course on how to Train the Trainer to your benefit has been developed by an industry-renowned international public speaking and executive coach to improve the inefficient training method into a focused decision-maker in any sector.
The trainer, a subject-matter expert, trains other employees – in a new sales program, for example – and teaches them how to train others in the program. Train the trainer initiatives can be training programs that equip experienced trainers with the skills necessary to deliver content such as new technologies or a new sales program to analyse, share, demonstrate, expand and grow in any sector. Or, these training sessions may be professional development offerings that teacher training and facilitation skills to those new to the training field or subject matter experts (SMEs) who have been tasked to train others on content in their areas of expertise.
All you need is to master the skill of handling challenges. Keeping this in mind, this course started with essential hook trainees' steps, credibility and rapport, understanding and visual aids.
This entirely online course has expanded on how to ask practical questions with two parts, non-verbal communication of many sorts, as it suits your need. Train the trainer has been enriched with a further demonstration of answering questions well and managing pace to ensure you can do your job as a trainee expert.
You can start with any skill set and will reach the next level at the end of this course.
Moreover, the course has been accredited by the CPD group, and they will earn you the essential 7 CPD points for your Continuous Professional Development.
You will be able to do the following after completing this course:
- How to immediately hook your class and get them salivating for what you are about to teach…even if they didn't think they wanted to learn it
- A guaranteed method to get "buy-in" from even the most reluctant and challenging trainees and address all four learning styles of adults simultaneously in your classroom
- Specific strategies that will allow you to ease your burden and enjoy your classes more so you can feel less drained at the end of the day
- The top reasons trainers get nervous and what you can do to handle them successfully so you instantly look less anxious during the four standard times nerves show their ugly faces in the classroom.
- Seven needs of learners in a classroom environment, and how to use tone & body language to get trainees into the palm of your hand and show confidence (even if it doesn't come naturally to you)
- A foolproof strategy to get every trainee to take notes on all of your key points and how to get your classroom to do more thinking than you, and WHY that's so important
- A step-by-step guide for effective listening
- The recipe for a powerful introduction for trainers that aren't naturally confident and show that you are a content expert so your trainees trust everything you say
- The two crucial ingredients you need for successful communication with every trainee and what every trainer must do within the first 30 minutes of day one to hook their class (and what happens to trainers who don't)
- Why most icebreakers fail, and the top 3 things you should do instead, including a step-by-step guide to make your trainees feel safe during a welcoming time, and why it's so important to do that.
- The top 3 ways to make trainees feel more comfortable in your classroom and what every trainer needs to say to their class 5 minutes before it starts (why it can make or break your introduction
- Build your confidence so you feel empowered long before trainees even arrive in your classroom and know exactly when to start the first lesson and why most trainers get it wrong.
Why Choose This course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- Tutor Support
And you will also get these gifts
- Free PDF Certificate
- 1-Year Course Access
Get Them In The Palm Of Your Hand
- Introduction And Welcome
- Factor In The Trust Factor
- Build Up Your Confidence
- Listen Well
- Make Them Feel Comfortable Immediately
- Introduce Yourself – Maverick Style
- Nail The First Lesson
- Keep Them In The Palm Of Your Hand
Teach Anybody Anything Anytime
- Keep Their Attention
- Get Trainees To Interact With You
- Make Things Easy To Follow Along
- Make Things Easy To Understand
No Learner Left Behind
- Determine Whether Trainees Got It
- Q & A – Maverick Style!
Course Central is proud to offer a Certificate of Completion to all who complete courses successfully. Course Central tracks the learner’s course progress. However, the learner is responsible for validating the completion and understanding of the course. All Certificates of Completion can be validated from the Course Central website using the validation code.
A Transcript for the course with completed module details can be requested for as little as £4.99. Please note that all course Certificates and Transcripts will be titled as published on the Course Central platform.
Who is this course for?
A good trainer is not only a person who imparts skills and knowledge but also delivers the best sessions to trainees, interacting and responding to the trainees' questions. A training program involves training experienced and new instructors to improve their proficiencies and the learners' experience.
Trainers should be confident, have superior presentation skills, and should engage the audience. Training of Trainers (ToT) program is essential and paramount to the success of any training program because trainers will impart skills and knowledge to the trainees. You, as a trainer, should have solid expertise with a subject background in this field.
An expert trainer can be a game changer. There are two essential aspects of why you should train the trainer. First, trainers need to have the proper knowledge about the subject matter at hand. Second, they need the skills to pass their knowledge to others. Even a subject matter expert could need this development to deliver training materials to other employees.
Sharpening your skills in reskilling, upskilling, and new skilling are integral to the effectiveness of any program; understanding the keys to retention is essential as a leadership development tool, creating a learning culture, and improving knowledge management and flexibility.
A training framework turns employees into subject matter experts who can teach other members of your business or organisation. For example, a group of employees can train on new safety procedures, harassment prevention, or how to ease effective team meetings.
The core advantage of the Train-the-Trainer model is its effectiveness in teaching new skills and knowledge to a wide range of people within an organisation by involving internal resources to scale training delivery.
Training is essential because it represents an excellent opportunity for employees to grow their knowledge base and improve their job skills to become more effective in the workplace. Despite the cost of training for employees, the return on investment is immense if it is consistent.
Existing qualification level: No specific previous qualification is required. However, a basic understanding of Maths, English and ICT would benefit understanding the content.
Existing skill levels: Minimum ICT skills to operate any computer system is beneficial. No skill in working with train the Trainer is essential.
Technical requirements: Access to any computer or laptop would benefit from practising and following the instructions.
Train the trainer will open many opportunities for anyone due to its versatile use in business settings, from professional skills trainers to training and development specialists, technical trainers, operational trainers, training consultants, sortation trainers, functional skills trainers, and not limited to this.
The salary expectation can grow from £34,000 per annum to £60,000 per annum.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.