Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Transcription: Audio Typing & Touch Typing Masterclass - Advanced Diploma!
This Transcription: Audio Typing & Touch Typing course is designed for Audiologists, Paediatric Audiologists, Hearing Therapists, Transcriptionists, Medical Transcriptionists, Healthcare Administrators, Team Leaders, Supervisors, Minute takers, Email Marketing Executives, Customer Service Executives and Data Entry Operators.
Throughout this Transcription: Audio Typing & Touch Typing course, We'll provide you with in-depth knowledge of transcription, transcription formatting, transcription tools, medical transcription, and the whats, hows, whos and whys of medical transcription.
Audio Typing Bundle includes:
- Course 01 - Audio Transcription
- Course 02 - Touch Typing
- Course 03 - Office Skills
- Course 04 - Note Taking
By the end of the Transcription: Audio Typing & Touch Typing Online course, learners will be able to:
- Get introduced to transcription and audio typing
- Learn about transcription formatting & homophones
- Grasp how to use useful transcription tools
- Gain core office skills
- Learn self-management and effective organising & planning
- Familiarise themselves with audio typing & touch typing to increase their typing speed
- CPD Accredited
- Free PDF & Hardcopy Certificate
- Lifetime Access to All
Transcription: Audio Typing & Touch Typing
We will ensure you learn Transcription: Audio Typing & Touch Typing in no time with the help of our drills which will take you through every letter of the keyboard and acquire core office skills like self-management skills, organising and planning skills, communication skills, time management skills and much more.
Course Curriculum of Audio Typing Transcription
Transcription: Audio Typing
- Unit 01: Introduction to Audio Typing Transcription
- Unit 02: Transcription Comprehension
- Unit 03: A Comprehension Example
- Unit 04: Transcription Accuracy
- Unit 05: Accuracy Examples
- Unit 06: Common Homophones
- Unit 07: Transcription Formatting
- Unit 08: Speaker Labeling
- Unit 09: Spelling
- Unit 10: Advanced Module
- Unit 11: Useful Transcription Tools
- Unit 12: Where & How to Find Transcription Opportunities
- Module 01: Getting Started
- Module 02: DRILL 1 the home keys
- Module 03: DRILL 2 e and i, g and h
- Module 04: DRILL 3 o and n, shift keys, and t
- Module 05: DRILL 4 extra practice . and y
- Module 06: DRILL 5, and w
- Module 07: DRILL 6 m and u
- Module 08: DRILL 7 v and x
- Module 09: DRILL 8-sentence drills
- Module 10: DRILL 9 figures
- Module 11: DRILL 10 alphabetical paragraphs
- Module 12: Recap
After completing this Transcription: Audio Typing & Touch Typing course, you will get a free pdf certificate.
This Transcription: Audio Typing & Touch Typing courses are CPD Quality Standards Accredited, which is recognised in the UK.
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive Transcription: Audio Typing & Touch Typing course is ideal for anyone who genuinely wishes to learn about Transcription: Audio Typing & Touch Typing and individuals associated with the sector, such as:
- Transcription Support Operator
- Medical Transcriber
No formal qualification is required for this audio typing course
This Transcription: Audio Typing & Touch Typing course will open doors and lead you to many different career opportunities in a wide range of sectors. Here are a few prospects:
- Audio Typing Transcribers: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
- Medical Transcribers: £25,000 - £30,000
- Transcription Support Operator: £20,000 - £25,000
- Head of Department: £45,000 - £50,000
- Supervisor: £25,000 - £30,000
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - Included
You will get the hard copy certificates for Free! The delivery charge of the hard copy certificate inside the UK is £3.99 each.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.