London Training For Excellence
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Module 1 - Why training analysis is critical
- Introductions and objectives
- The key areas of training activity
- Analysis that’s needed to show whether a training function is efficient
Module 2 - The training process
- Business expectations compared with training results
- Analysis methods for training materials
- Analysis methods for training delivery
- Analysis methods for trainees
- Understanding evaluation and being able to apply it
Module 3 - Trend analysis
- What trends are worth analyzing?
- In-house vs external training –understanding their relationship and value
- Carrying out trend analysis and reporting results
- Case study
Module 4 - Training plans
- What would improve training effectiveness?
- Methods – training duration – incentives and the role and positioning of testing
- Management accountability for training implementation
- Should all training be subjected to evaluation?
- Where and how to get measurement to achieve outstanding results
- Techniques and steps to preparing effective plans
Module 5 - Applying analysis techniques
- How to use analysis in the workplace
- Succession planning and its effectiveness
- What to do with poor performers
- Case studies
- Personal action planning
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.