Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
Fulfil a lifelong ambition and contribute to the UK's transport system by taking our Trainee Train Driver course. With the development of the HS2 project constantly making news headlines and thousands of commuters still very much in need of reliable public rail transport, the ability to drive a train is still a sought-after skill. With this Trainee Train Driver training, you can take a major step on the career path to an enduring profession.
Enhance your professional skills to a whole new level with the best-selling and award-winning Trainee Train Driver course! Expand your expertise with high-quality training
- study the Trainee Train Driver and get an expertly designed, great value training experience. Learn from industry professionals and quickly equip yourself with the specific knowledge and skills you need to excel in your chosen career through the Trainee Train Driver online training course.
Learning Outcomes of Trainee Train Driver Course:
- Know the working hours and salaries for a typical train driver
- Discover the requirements for driving certificates and registrations
- Learn how to complete a driver's application form successfully
- Understand how to pass a train driver's psychometric test
- Demonstrate the ability to pass an intense application interview
- Display awareness of the medical assessments and training procedures
This Trainee Train Driver online training course is accredited by CPD & IAO with 10 CPD points for professional development. Students can expect to complete this Trainee Train Driver training course in around 02 hours. You’ll also get dedicated expert assistance from us to answer any queries you may have while studying our Trainee Train Driver course.
The Trainee Train Driver course is broken down into several in-depth modules to provide you with the most convenient and rich learning experience possible. Upon successful completion of the Trainee Train Driver course, you will receive an instant e-certificate as proof of comprehensive skill development and competency. Add these amazing new skills to your resume and boost your employability by simply enrolling on this Trainee Train Driver course.
You'll get a Free Student ID card by enrolling in this Trainee Train Driver course. This ID card entitles you to discounts on bus tickets, movie tickets, and library cards.
Enrolling on the Trainee Train Driver course will ensure that you land your dream career faster than you thought possible. Stand out from the crowd and train for the job you want with the Trainee Train Driver program.
Skills You Will Gain
The skills you will get after completing this Trainee Train Driver course:
- Occupational awareness
- Operational train driver duties
- Railway health and safety
- Aptitude testing
- Career advisement
Experts created the Trainee Train Driver course to provide a rich and in-depth training experience for all students who enrol in it. Enrol in the course right now and you'll have immediate access to all of the Trainee Train Driver course materials. Then, from any internet-enabled device, access the Trainee Train Driver course materials and learn when it's convenient for you.
With this comprehensive Trainee Train Driver course, you can achieve your dreams and train for your ideal career. The Trainee Train Driver course provides students with an in-depth learning experience that they can work through at their own pace to enhance their professional development. The Trainee Train Driver course covers everything you need in order to progress in your chosen career.
Start your learning journey straight away with this Trainee Train Driver course and take a step toward a brighter future!
Why Prefer this Trainee Train Driver Course?
- Opportunity to earn a certificate accredited by CPD & IAO after completing this Trainee Train Driver course
- Student ID card with amazing discounts — completely for FREE! (£10 postal charges will be applicable for international delivery)
- Standard-aligned lesson planning
- Innovative and engaging content and activities
- Assessments that measure higher-level thinking and skills
- Complete the Trainee Train Driver program in your own time, at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full 24/7 tutor support
Here is the curriculum breakdown of the Trainee Train Driver course:
**** Trainee Train Driver course ****
Module 01:Introduction to Trainee Train Driving
- How to Become a Train Driver?
- An Apprenticeship
- Working towards this Role
- Applying Directly
- Occupational Profile
- Work Environments
- Job Responsibilities and Requirements
- Main Duties
- Career Path as a Train Driver
- Average Salaries, Shifts and Work Hours
- Career Progression
Module 02: Train Driver Licences and Certificates: Key Facts
- FAQ’s Regarding the Train Driver License and Certificate
- How Do You Get a Licence?
- Who Issues the Licence?
- How Do You Get a Certificate?
- Who Issues the Certificate?
- Validity of the License and Certificate
- Keeping Licence Up-to-Date
- Lost or Stolen Licences or Certificates
Module 03: Train Driver Required Skills and Attitudes
- Required Knowledge and Skills
- Must-Have Attitude for Train Drivers
Module 04: Train Driver Application Form Success
- Search for Recruitment
- The Train Driver Application Form
- What Does the Form Assess?
- Things to Keep in Mind Before Filling in the Form
- How to Pass in the Application Form?
- Sample Form Questions With Useful Tips
Module 05: Train Driver Psychometric Test
- What is The Psychometric Test?
- The Psychometric Assessment Tests
- How to Succeed in the Assessment Tests?
Module 06: Find Success in the Train Driver Interview
- Introduction to the Train Driver Interview
- Three Key Areas of Effective Preparation
- Interview Technique
- Background Research
- Using the ‘STAR’ Method to Respond
- Different Kinds of Interview Questions
- Sample Questions and Responses
- Question 1: Why do you want to become a Train Driver?
- Question 2: Why do you want to work for our company?
- Question 3: What can you tell us about the role of a Train Driver?
Module 07: References, Medical Assessment and Training
- Reference and Background Checks
- Medical Assessment
- Self-Assessment Checklist
- Trainee Train Driver Training
Once you have completed all the modules in the Trainee Train Driver course, you can assess your skills and knowledge with an optional assignment. Our expert trainers will assess your assignment and give you feedback afterwards.
Show off Your New Skills with a Certification of Completion
The learners have to successfully complete the assessment of this Trainee Train Driver course to achieve the CPD & IAO accredited certificate. Digital certificates can be ordered for only £10. The learner can purchase printed hard copies inside the UK for £29, and international students can purchase printed hard copies for £39.
Who is this course for?
Is This Trainee Train Driver Course Right for You?
Anyone interested in learning more about this subject should take this Trainee Train Driver course. This Trainee Train Driver will help you grasp the basic concepts as well as develop a thorough understanding of the subject.
All are welcome to take this Trainee Train Driver course. There are no prerequisites for enrollment, and you can access the course materials from any location in the world.
The Trainee Train Driver program does not require any prior knowledge; everyone may participate! This Trainee Train Driver course is open to anyone who is interested in learning from anywhere in the world.
Every student must be over the age of 16 and have a passion for learning and literacy.
This 100% online course can be accessed from any internet-connected device, such as a computer, tablet, or smartphone. This Trainee Train Driver course allows you to study at your own speed and grow a quality skillset.
After completing this Trainee Train Driver Course, you are to start your career or begin the next phase of your career in this field. Our entire Trainee Train Driver course will help you to gain a position of respect and dignity over your competitors. The certificate enhances your CV and helps you find work in the field concerned.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.