Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
☞☞ Deal Price is Active! Save Now- £403! Offer Ends Soon; Hurry Up!!☚☚
A good foundation in health and fitness scientific discipline can help you keep yourself going as your shoppers. This Trainee Fitness Instructor course would be a plus to you as you would most likely see your clients to the end, which would make both of you happy.
Learn from industry professionals and quickly equip yourself with the specific knowledge and skills you need to excel in your chosen career through the Trainee Fitness Instructor online training course.
Key Topics to Be Covered In Trainee Fitness Instructor Online Course
- The role, qualities and responsibilities of a fitness instructor
- An overview of the human anatomy and the body’s systems
- How to conduct a client fitness assessment step-by-step
- An introduction to resistance training & bodyweight exercises
- How to build muscle, lose fat and maintain your new physique
This Trainee Fitness Instructor online training course is accredited by CPD & IAO with 10 CPD points for professional development. Students can expect to complete this Trainee Fitness Instructor training course in around 03 hours. You’ll also get dedicated expert assistance from us to answer any queries you may have while studying our Trainee Fitness Instructor course.
The Trainee Fitness Instructor course is broken down into several in-depth modules to provide you with the most convenient and rich learning experience possible. Upon successful completion of the Trainee Fitness Instructor course, an instant e-certificate will be exhibited in your profile that you can order as proof of your new skills and knowledge. Add these amazing new skills to your resume and boost your employability by simply enrolling on this Trainee Fitness Instructor course.
With this comprehensive Trainee Fitness Instructor course, you can achieve your dreams and train for your ideal career. The Trainee Fitness Instructor course provides students with an in-depth learning experience that they can work through at their own pace to enhance their professional development.
You'll get a Free Student ID card by enrolling in this Trainee Fitness Instructor course. This ID card entitles you to discounts on bus tickets, movie tickets, and library cards.
This Trainee Fitness Instructor training can help you to accomplish your ambitions and prepare you for a meaningful career. So, join the Trainee Fitness Instructor course today — gear up with the essential skills to set yourself up for excellence!
Learning Outcomes of the Trainee Fitness Instructor Course
- Develop the most in-demand skills required to become an expert personal fitness instructor
- Fitness Instructor course helps you know how to assess clients' fitness levels and create the ultimate workout and diet plan.
- Understand the science behind healthy weight loss management and muscle development
- Our Fitness Instructor course will help you learn how to perform a range of resistance training, weight training and cardio workouts.
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to warm up before exercising and improve your flexibility
- Become an expert at HIIT and know how to measure your heart rate during a workout.
Experts created the Trainee Fitness Instructor course to provide a rich and in-depth training experience for all students who enrol in it. Enrol in the course right now and you'll have immediate access to all of the Trainee Fitness Instructor course materials. Then, from any internet-enabled device, access the Trainee Fitness Instructor course materials and learn when it's convenient for you.
Start your learning journey straight away with this Trainee Fitness Instructor course and take a step toward a brighter future!
Skills You Will Gain From This Trainee Fitness Instructor Course
- Coaching & motivation
- Weight loss management
- Goal setting
- Client management
- Nutritional knowledge
Why Prefer this Trainee Fitness Instructor Course?
- Opportunity to earn a certificate accredited by CPD & IAO after completing this Trainee Fitness Instructor course
- Student ID card with amazing discounts — completely for FREE! (£10 postal charges will be applicable for international delivery)
- Standards-aligned lesson planning
- Innovative and engaging content and activities
- Assessments that measure higher-level thinking and skills
- Complete the Trainee Fitness Instructor program in your own time, at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full 24/7 tutor support
*** Course Curriculum ***
Here is the curriculum breakdown of the Trainee Fitness Instructor course:
►►► Trainee Fitness Instructor Course ◄◄◄
Lesson 1: Introduction
- Fitness Instructor Course promo
- Introduction & What You Will Learn
- Get to Know Your Fitness Instructor
- How to Get Your Certificate
- The Roles & Responsibilities Of A Fitness Instructor/ Coach
Lesson 2: Anatomy
- Anatomy Introduction
- Nervous System
- Bones & Joints
- Muscular System
- The 2 Types Of Muscle Fibers
- Muscle Contractions Explained
- Muscle Agonist & Antagonist
- Cardiovascular System
Lesson 3: Client Assessment
- Client Assessment Intro
- The Client Interview
- Fitness Assessment
- Harvard Step Test
- Strength Test: How To Estimate Your 1 Rep Max
Lesson 4: Resistance Training
- Resistance Training Overview
- Bodyweight Training vs Weight Training
- Bodyweight Fundamentals
- Muscle Building Formula
- Fat Loss Formula
- Hypertrophy Explained (The 3 Types Of Muscle Growth)
- Weight Training Fundamentals
- Progressive Overload
- How To Create The Perfect Resistance Training
- The 4 Fundamental Exercises For Muscle Growth
- How To Warm Up Before Lifting Weights
Lesson 5: Exercise Instruction Videos
- Bench Press
- Overhead Press / Military Press
- Barbell Row
- Pull-Up 1
- Bodyweight Squat
- Pull-Up 2
Lesson 6: Cardio & Endurance Training
- Cardio Introduction
- The Different Types Of Cardio
- Creating The Right Cardio Workout
- How To Measure Heart Rate During A Workout
- Weight Loss Exercising Myths
- Cardio vs Weight Training – Which Is Better For Weight Loss
- Cardio For Weight Loss
- HIIT Explained
- HIIT workout
- How To Warm Up Correctly
Lesson 7: Flexibility
- Flexibility Introduction
- Most Common Stretching Mistakes
- Static vs Dynamic Stretching
- Sample Stretching Routine
Once you enrol on our Trainee Fitness Instructor training course with the Academy for Health & Fitness, you are allocated your tutor. The tutor’s guidance and assistance will be available throughout your studies with the college. He/she will evaluate your work and will provide you with regular feedback on your progress.
Once you have completed all the modules in the Trainee Fitness Instructor course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment. You will then receive instant results to let you know if you have successfully passed the Trainee Fitness Instructor course.
Who is this course for?
Is This Trainee Fitness Instructor Course Right for You?
Anyone interested in learning more about this subject should take this Trainee Fitness Instructor course. This Trainee Fitness Instructor will help you grasp the basic concepts as well as develop a thorough understanding of the subject.
All are welcome to take this Trainee Fitness Instructor course. There are no prerequisites
The Trainee Fitness Instructor program does not require any prior knowledge; everyone may participate! This Trainee Fitness Instructor course is open to anyone interested in learning from anywhere in the world.
Every student must be over the age of 16 and have a passion for learning and literacy.
This 100% online course can be accessed from any internet-connected device, such as a computer, tablet, or smartphone. This Trainee Fitness Instructor course allows you to study at your speed and grow a quality skillset.
Once you have completed the Trainee Fitness Instructor Training Course, you will be equipped with a range of skills required to secure a fitness sector role. You will also have an excellent understanding of weight loss science to support clients on their fitness journey.
Possible career paths:
- Fitness Instructor
- Personal Fitness Instructor
- Weight trainers
- Weight training instructors
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
CPD & IAO Accredited Certificate can be purchased with the provider at an additional cost of £10.00
Hard copy certificate
CPD & IAO Accredited Certificate can be purchased with the provider at an additional cost of £29.00Additional information:
If you are an international student, then you have to pay an additional 10 GBP as an international delivery charge.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.