In today’s world, the accounting and finance industry is more competitive than ever and goes beyond simply having theoretical qualifications. Candidates who desire to make an impression are required to have an understanding of computerised packages such as Sage 50 Accounts & Microsoft Excel.
Our 3-month training programme provides everything you need to become fully qualified in Sage 50 Accounts & Microsoft Excel. Once you have completed your training session you will gain accredited certifications and three months of remote experience directly with one of our clients.
After completing this programme candidates will be able to showcase that they have the following:
- Sage 50 Accounts Beginners
- Sage 50 Accounts Intermediate
- Sage 50 Accounts Advanced
- Microsoft Excel for Accountants beginners to advanced
- 3 months of remote work experience
- Job reference
- Career support
This comprehensive training programme has been developed to enhance your CV and boost your job prospects.
- 3 months full access to the WPP
- Professional certifications
- Digital certifications
- Guaranteed work placement (3 – 6 months)
- Learn industry-leading software and stand out from the crowd.
- Information-packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- A practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
To pass the course learners are required to successfully pass an online examination.
Accounting Work Experience:
3 Months after the training. Accounting work experience or accounting Job placement is optional.
When can you start:
You must first apply to be selected. The training takes place online. Once you finish your training modules then you can start the remote job placement.
Buy Now Pay Later: Join from as little as £395 and spread the cost in monthly instalments.
Who is this course for?
- Part Qualified, Freshly Qualified Accountancy Students
- Graduates with No or little Job Experience
- Students Currently Studying or intending to study Accountancy or want to refresh knowledge on tax and accounting
- People who are already working in the industry but want to gain further knowledge about tax and accounting
- And Thinking of opening an accountancy/Tax/Payroll Practice
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. We also expect the candidates to have basic knowledge of Accountancy.
Secure yourself an entry-level accounting role.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.