- Guaranteed pass
- Guaranteed job and car
- Written guarantee of pupils
- Estimated earnings £44,000 to £50,000 per year
Train to become a Driving Instructor
To become an Approved Driving Instructor (ADI) you will need to pass three tests. Surepass guides and supports you through each of these tests, ensuring that you go into each test feeling confident and able to pass.
Part 1 - Theory
You will be asked just 100 questions and must answer 85 correctly. We will provide you with mock exams, reference books and an easy to use CD Rom for the Hazard Perception element.
Part 2 - Advanced Driving
We will cover the entire syllabus and provide you with a written assessment each day. With continued practice in your own car and our expert guidance, you will be amazed at just how quickly your driving skills will improve.
Part 3 - Instructional Ability
The object of this test is to assess the quality of your instruction and your ability to pass your knowledge on to pupils. You will receive our exclusive easy learning DVD, workbook and visual aids which will show you everything you need to know to be able to plan a successful driving lesson.
Approved Driving Instructor
- Total price which is refunded to you in your first year as a fully qualified Surepass Instructor, terms apply contact us for details.
- Pay Monthly Option, spread the cost of your training over 9 months give us a call for more details.
- Test Fees. Includes up to 3 attempts at each test worth up to £936.
- Guaranteed Pass. If you fail a test you will receive a full training day free of charge. If you have not qualified as a driving instructor within 2 years, you will receive the silver course free of charge as many times as you need, for life.
- Pick up From Home. For your convenience we pick you up from anywhere in the UK, seven days a week and your training is done on a One to One basis
- Assessment. During the first 14 Days your personal tutor will visit you and assess your suitability to become a driving instructor.
- Shared training. You have the option to share your training with a friend, colleague or relative for just £250. The sharer will receive all the course material and guarantee of position, car and work. The sharer must attend all the training sessions as arranged by the course leader and pay for their own tests.
- 14 Day Trial Offer. No quibble money back guarantee. Should you decide being a driving instructor is not for you for any reason, simply inform us in writing within 14 days of joining the course, return the Part 1 study material in good condition and you will receive a full refund.
- Comprehensive Part 1 Home Study Pack. This pack includes the official DVSA text books on Essential Skills and Learning to Drive plus a PC DVD-ROM on the Driving Test / hazard perception element, The Highway Code, application forms to become a Potential Driving Instructor and information on the DBS check and driving licences. You will also receive free access to our online portal containing practice questions, tests and hazard perception video clips
- Unlimited Freephone Helpline Support. Our Freephone is open 7 days per week, staffed by experts who can provide all the help and advice you need.
- 2 Days Part 2 Training. You receive one full day as soon as possible after passing the first exam and another just before you take the second exam. This gives you time to practice in your own car between training sessions.
- Part 3 Study Material. Includes, full colour laminated visual aids and Part 3 workbook
- 6 Days Part 3 Training. You can take all your training the week before your test or space it out over a couple of weeks, the choice is yours.
- Guaranteed Position. You are not obliged to take us up on our offer of a guaranteed position, however if you wish, once qualified, we can provide you with a brand new car, work and a position in your area with our national driving school
- Guaranteed Trainee Licence You are not obliged to take us up on our offer of a trainee licence, however you may find the licence useful for extra teaching practice to help pass the test of instructional ability
To start training you must:
- be able to read a registration plate at a distance of 27.5 metres
- hold a full UK or EU driving licence for a minimum of 3 years
- Be at least 21 years old when you take the final qualifying exam
- Be a 'fit and proper' person and be able to pass the DVSA's DBS check
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.