If you want to upgrade your training skills to the next level, this course teaches you advanced strategies and methods on how to be an effective trainer.
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
Why should you take this course?
Learn new techniques to get adult learners interested, motivated, engaged, enjoying themselves, getting it and loving you for it.
You’ll also learn how to answer questions with Q & A Maverick style approach so you always look like you know the answer, even when you don’t.
This course has everything you need to raise your game and take your training skills to the elite level.
What will I learn?
- How to engage uninterested participants and get them to crave what you are about to teach
- The 4 learning styles of adults and how to teach to all of them simultaneously
- Q & A Maverick style: A comprehensive approach to answering questions that makes you look like an expert every time you answer a question
- Strategies to ease your burden so you feel less drained at the end of the day
- The secret to getting amazing evaluation scores including exactly when and how to distribute evaluations
- How to appear relaxed, calm and confident while you teach, and why that’s so important for your trainees
- How to get everyone to take notes on ALL of your key points
- How to show that you are a content expert so your trainees trust everything you say
- How to use directional statements to get trainees to do what you want whenever you ask them to do it
- A “whole class” approach to building rapport right from the start
- Tools and strategies to make challenging concepts and topics easy to understand
- The 5 stages of learning and why it’s so critical that you know them
- A proven method to manage the pace in your classroom, and why it’s so elusive to most trainers
- How to find out if your trainees are able to perform the critical tasks they need after they leave your class
- A fail-safe method for “punting” unwanted or off topic questions without affecting your credibility
- A simple 4 step strategy that you can use to regain control of a derailed class
What are the requirements?
- Fundamental knowledge and/or experience in training
Who is the target audience?
- Project Managers
- Human Resource Managers
- Training Managers
- Instructional Designers
- Sale Professionals
- Academic Leaders
- Business Professionals
- Curriculum Writers
The Train The Trainer Prowill cover the following topics:
Section 1 - Get Them In The Palm Of Your Hand
- Introduction And Welcome
- Factor In The Trust Factor
- Build Up Your Confidence
- Listen Well
- Make Them Feel Comfortable Immediately
- Introduce Yourself: Maverick Style
- Nail The First Lesson
- Keep Them In The Palm Of Your Hand
Section 2 - Teach Anybody Anything Anytime
- Keep Their Attention
- Get Trainees To Interact With You
- Make Things Easy To Follow Along
- Make Things Easy To Understand
Section 3 - No Learner Left Behind
- Determine Whether Trainees Got It
- Q & A – Maverick Style!
Who is this course for?
This course is recommended for those who want to upgrade their basic skills on training and facilitating to the next level.
Fundamental knowledge and experience on training.
This course is recommended for leaders in different industries who want to learn advanced strategies and methods on how to train and facilitate teams or individuals effectively.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.