Certificate in Advanced Skills for Practical Trainer (Level 3)
Take your existing training skills to the next level, or explore a world of inspiring career opportunities in practical training. Staff Training Solutions is proud to offer this exclusive Certificate in Advanced Skills for Practical Trainers – perfect for newcomers to the profession and established trainers alike. If looking to take your competencies and confidence an important step further, study today for a recognised qualification!
To succeed as a practical trainer, it is necessary to master an array of essential interconnected disciplines. On a global basis, organizations spanning every contemporary sector are dependent on confident, capable and qualified trainers to help them build and optimize their working teams. Far from simple communicators of information, practical trainers must be consistently engaging, inspiring, informative and interesting.
Along with planning and delivering outstanding training sessions, practical trainers are usually required to take full control of their workloads, schedules, session plans and so on. A position of unique and extensive responsibility, those who have what it takes to succeed as a professional trainer also enjoy limitless rewards.
Whether looking to join a training agency, work exclusively within an established organization or set up your own consultancy from scratch, our high-level Certificate in Advanced Skills for Practical Trainers could make all the difference!
Level 3 Certificate in Advanced Skills for Practical Trainers
When studying for an advanced Certificate in Advanced Skills for Practical Trainers with Staff Training Solutions, every learner benefits from:
- The freedom and flexibility to work in your own time and at your own pace from anywhere in the world. No deadlines or geographical restrictions!
- 24/7 access to our exclusive online learning platform, including all materials and resources required to complete your course.
- Comprehensive support at all times from your personally-assigned tutor, along with the wider Staff Training Solutions support team.
- Course content of exceptional value and quality, designed for practical application in a real-world setting.
- The opportunity to study at home for an internationally-recognized qualification, which could transform your performance and career prospects for life.
The primary objective of this course is to help mould and shape candidates into confident and capable trainers of the highest calibre. The secret to success as a professional trainer lies in the provision of training that’s engaging, inspiring, interesting and ideally entertaining. Anyone can stand at the front of a room and throw information at delegates. However, it takes a very specific set of skills and personal traits to deliver key teachings in a manner that’s approachable, efficient, effective and enjoyable.
Over the course of six intensive modules, candidates are guided through a series of critically-important learning principles and teaching concepts. Investigate the predominant modern learning styles, how the trainer must accommodate delegates with different learning styles and the importance of effective communication. Learn how to plan compelling and informative workshops, deal with difficult situations and manage your own stress and confidence issues along the way. Ultimately, successful candidates will have the opportunity to pursue careers with established brands and businesses in any contemporary sector, or to go into business as a private contractor.
Upon completion of this course, candidates take away the most essential industry-specific skills, talents and knowledge including:
- A thorough understanding of adult learning and learning styles
- The confidence to plan and deliver outstanding workshops
- Advanced communication skills for more effective delivery
- The ability to deal with difficult situations and delegates
- Improved stress-management and anxiety-management skills
- Enhanced capabilities in all aspects of training planning and delivery
This intensive yet accessible Certificate in Advanced Skills for Practical Trainers is delivered across six modules – each concluding with an online assessment to verify your acquired knowledge and competencies. Your assigned tutor will provide you with comprehensive support at all times, in order to assist with your successful completion of each unit.
- Module 1 – Understanding Learning
- Module 2 – Increasing Your Expertise
- Module 3 – Stress Management Training
- Module 4 – Planning a Workshop
- Module 5 – Your Role as an Effective Communicator
- Module 6 – Dealing with Difficult Situations
Who is this course for?
Our fully-accredited Certificate in Advanced Skills for Practical Trainers presents an array of extraordinary teachings of value for existing and prospective trainers alike. Whether looking to secure your first position with an established organization, climb the career ladder or begin building your own business from scratch, an internationally-recognized qualification could make all the difference.
Here Staff Training Solutions, we’re proud to offer a comprehensive range of flexible and accessible online study programs – ideal for ambitious candidates without the time to commit to traditional education. With no time restrictions or deadlines to worry about, you’re free to study for a Certificate in Advanced Skills for Practical Trainers in your own time and at your own pace, from anywhere in the world.
Backed by the support of the exclusive Staff Training Solutions support team, it’s never been easier to explore your true potential as a professional trainer!
We work hard to keep all of our courses as accessible as possible for all learners. Candidates interested in our advanced Certificate in Advanced Skills for Practical Trainers must meet the following requirements:
- A strong working knowledge of English language
- Aged at least 16-years
- Access to a reliable computer and Internet connection
Upon successful completion of our Certificate in Advanced Skills for Practical Trainers, candidates may choose to pursue an extensive range of careers including:
- E-Learning Specialist
- Training Specialist
- Training Manager
- Curriculum Developer
- Organizational Developer
- Leadership Development Manager
- Distance (e-Learning) Learning System Support Specialist
- Manager Technical Training
- Learning Designer
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.