Add to basket or enquire
Hold on! Did you want to follow the best personnel in trading? We heard you!
If you are a newbie to the trading world and want to get your foot in the door, here are the best places to start!Kickstart your career in the trading field with an enhanced and carefully and expertly crafted course called Trading. Why choose us?
Highly qualfied instructors develop the Trading : Trading course with an impeccable resource fully dedicated to bringing out the best in you. Jobseekers in the trading domain can also apply for this course for a better approach to their career. This value-driven Trading : Trading course is a bundle of 19 Courses at a highly budget-friendly value compared to what it provides. Whatever your level of expertise in trading, this course will help you upskill your knowledge further. You will get an organised and detailed syllabus, and you will also receive free certificates and transcripts, free exams, and forever access after enrollment as outstanding gifts! These are a few of the many benefits.
Aim of learning this trading course-
- Discover the top-notch tips and tricks for making trading strategies.
- Get to know the fundamental concepts of trading and its value in today’s world.
- Learn monetary management ,stock exchange, cryptocurrency, detailed discussion on investment, etc.
- Comprehend how to prepare a balance sheet and take stock of your current financial situation.
- Explore the steps of how to use cryptocurrency wallets.
- Understand the actual value of stock in the current times .
This Trading Bundle consists the following professional career oriented courses:
- Trading Course 01: Stock Trading Diploma
- Trading Course 02: Stock Market Day Trading Strategies for Beginners
- Trading Course 03: Financial Trading and Risk Management Diploma
- Trading Course 04: Business Law
- Trading Course 05: Financial Analysis Methods
- Trading Course 06: Financial Modelling
- Trading Course 07: Budget Analysis and Financial Report Building
- Trading Course 08: Tax Accounting and Administration in the UK
- Trading Course 09: Data Protection (GDPR) Practitioner
- Trading Course 10: Anti-Money Laundering Regulation, Reporting and Awareness
- Trading Course 11: Data Analysis & Forecasting
- Trading Course 12: Data Entry Administrator
- Trading Course 13: Diploma in Workplace Professionalism and Communication
- Trading Course 14: Microsoft PowerPoint for Beginners
- Trading Course 15: Financial Controller Training
- Trading Course 16: Strategic Business Management – Online Diploma Course
- Trading Course 17: Corporate Risk And Crisis Management
- Trading Course 18: Fundamentals of Business Analysis
- Trading Course 19: Fundraising
To say more, this comprehensive course will mould you into the trading sector, providing a considerable value for your cv !All you need is a smart device and a reliable internet connection. This Trading course will help you improve your skills for more innovative, more profitable trades.
So don’t delay and enrol now to learn the secret recipes of trading. Your success is right next to you!
Benefits you get after enrolment-
- Dedicated tutor support whenever you need help.
- 24/7 customer service
- Inclusive of refined voiceovers and video lectures developed by professionals.
- Instant PDF certificate, transcript and student ID.
- 10-in-1 bundle at an affordable rate.
- No time-bound or location bound; self-paced learning facility.
- Top class learning portal.
- One-to-one assistance to learners.
- Life-time access enjoyment the minute you enrol.
The Trading Bundle is one of the most prestigious training offered at StudyHub and is highly valued by employers for good reason. This Trading bundle course has been created with 19 premium courses to provide our learners with the best learning experience possible to increase their understanding of their chosen field.
This Trading Course, like every one of Study Hub's courses, is meticulously developed and well researched. Every one of the topics is divided into Elementary modules, allowing our students to grasp each lesson quickly.
The Trading course is self-paced and can be taken from the comfort of your home, office, or on the go! With our Student ID card you will get discounts on things like music, food, travel and clothes etc.
Enrol in our Trading Course today and start learning.
After studying the course materials of the Trading you will be able to take the MCQ test that will assess your knowledge. After successfully passing the test you will be able to claim the pdf certificate for free. Original Hard Copy certificates need to be ordered at an additional cost of £8.
- Introduction Trading
- Unit 01: Trading Volume Analysis
- Unit 02: Trading Volume Studies and Indicators
- Unit 03: Trading Volume Trading Strategies and Techniques
- Unit 04: Trading Examples and Analysis
- Unit 05: Trading Platform
Module 01: Understanding Business Law
- What is Business Law?
- Nature of Law
- Characteristics of English Law
- Trading Continuity
- Absence of a Legal Code
- Law-Making Role of Judges
- The Doctrine of Binding Precedent
- Trading Adversarial System of Trial
- Classification of English Law
- Constitutional Law
- Criminal Law
- Public Law
- Private Law
- Trading Sources of English Law
Module 02: European Community Law
- Aspects of European Community Law
- Trading Regulations, Directives and Decisions
- Origins of Regulations, Directives and Decisions
- Decisions of the Court of Justice
- Case Law
- European Convention on Human Rights
Module 03: The Court System
- The English Court System
- The Magistrates’ Court
- Trading Crown Court
- County Courts
- High Court of Justice
- Trading Court of Appeal
- Supreme Trading Court
Module 04: Civil and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Civil Disputes
- Civil Court Proceedings
- Alternative Trading Dispute Resolution
- Principles of Arbitration
- Advantages of Trading Arbitration
- Administrative Trading Tribunals
- Ombudsman System
Module 05: Contract & Business Law
- Contract Section
- What is a Contract?
- Essential Elements of Contracts
- How can a Contract be Made?
- Forming Legally Binding Trading Contracts
- Principles of Contract Law in Business
- The Elements of a Contract: The Law
- What isn’t a Trading Contract?
- Types of Trading Contracts
- Consequences of a Legally Binding Contract
- Business Law: Contract Law Solicitors
- Business Trading Section
- Legal System
- Foreign Investment
- Business Trading Vehicles
- Trading Marketing Agreements
- Trading Data Protection
Module 06: Employment Law
- Understanding Contract of Employment
- Types of Trading Contract
- Importance of Employment Contract
- Definition of an Employee
- Trading Contents of Contracts
- Written Statement of an Employment
- Termination of Contract
- Trading Employment Tribunal (ET)
- Sources of Employment Law
- Employment Law 2021 and Beyond
- Trading Summary
Module 07: Agency Law
- Definition of Agency
- Creation of Agency
- Trading Authority of an Agent
- Rights and Duties
- Types of Agents
- Trading Termination of Agency
Module 08: Consumer Law and Protection
- Terms Implied into Contracts
- Passing of Property in Goods
- Sale of Goods by Non-owner
- Duties of the Parties of Contract
- Duties of Seller
- Trading Duties of Buyer
- The Seller’s Remedies
- The Buyer’s Remedies
- Hire Purchase Contracts
- Trading Summary
Module 09: Law of Tort
- Importance of Tortious Liability
- The Tort of Negligence
- Trading Duty of Care
- Defendant Breaking Duty of Care
- Defendant’s Breach of Duty
- Other Defences
- Occupiers' Liability
- Trading Summary
Module 10: Business Organisations
- Trading Introduction
- Sole Trader
- Relationship between Partners
- Trading Limited Partnerships
- Limited Liability Partnerships
- Members of an LLP
- Rights and Duties of Members
- The Registered Company
- Trading Changes in Company Form
- Holding and Subsidiary Companies
- Trading Distinctions between Partnerships and Companies
Module 11: Company Law
- Setting Up a Company
- Trading Registration of a New Company
- Constitutional Documents of a Company
- Restrictions on the Objects of a Company
- Trading Financing a Company
- Becoming a Shareholder
- Rights of Shareholders
- Trading Summary
Module 12: Business Property
- Nature of Business Property
- Classification of Property in England and Wales
- Freehold Estates
- Leasehold Estates
- Equitable Estates
- Rights over the Property of Another
- Reforms of 1925
- Registered and Unregistered Conveyancing
- Choses in Action
- Data Protection
Module 13: Competition Law
- UK and EC Competition Law
- Trading Fair Trading Act 1973
- Control of Rogue Dealers
- Voluntary Codes of Practice
- Trading Mergers
- Restricting or Distorting Competition
- Trading Abuse of Dominant Position
- Restrictive Practices Contrary to Article 85(1)
- Trading Abuse of a Dominant Position: Article 86
- Trading Summary
Who is this course for?
This Trading : Trading does not require you to have any prior qualifications or experience. You can just enrol and start learning.
This Trading : Trading was made by professionals and it is compatible with all PC’s, Mac’s, tablets and smartphones. You will be able to access the course from anywhere at any time as long as you have a good enough internet connection.
The Trading course will be a ladder for your next anticipated promotion or also play a great part in securing a better job that you deserve. Entry-level traders have a Uk salary of around £45,000 per annum.
If you are a newbie to the trading world and want to get your foot in the door, here are the best places to start!
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion is included in course price
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.