Add to basket or enquire
Enrich your teaching skills and gear up your professional career through our Ofqual regulated 36 credit TQUK Level 4 Certificate for Higher Level Teaching Assistants (RQF) course.
Our TQUK Level 4 Certificate for Higher Level Teaching Assistants (RQF) is accredited by TQUK, one of the leading Awarding Organisations in the UK. TQUK is recognised by the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual) in England, CCEA Regulation in Northern Ireland and Qualifications Wales.
The TQUK Level 4 Certificate for Higher Level Teaching Assistants (RQF) is comprehensively designed by prominent instructors to fully prepare you for the academic year-end assessment taken by TQUK Level 4 Certificate for Higher Level Teaching Assistants(RQF). This qualification is utterly advantageous for anyone looking to thrive in career opportunities within the teaching sector. Throughout this course, you will broaden your horizons to the noble intentions of teaching the children and younger one. Additionally, you will learn to adapt yourself to the practices and principles of the teaching environment.
Completing this course will open many doors of opportunity and equip you with the most sought-after skills of education and training.
So, Enrol Now!
Benefits you will gain:
- Top-notch e-learning materials.
- Unlimited access from any corner of the world.
- Accredited Certification.
- An innovative, easy-to-use learning platform.
- 24/7 student support.
Level 4 Certificate for Higher Level Teaching Assistants (RQF)
For this qualification, learners must complete a minimum of 36 credits through seven mandatory units.
In this course, you will get to enhance your knowledge in all seven mandatory units.
- Awareness of special educational needs
- Child development and welfare
- Curriculum planning, delivery and assessment
- Developing skills to promote positive working relationships
- Promoting positive behaviour in children and young people
- Providing support for individual learners and small groups
- Understand the Higher Level Teaching Assistant role
The award aims to improve the potential of the students to:
- Learn about the importance of education
- Get familiar with child development and welfare.
- Understand the skills of a positive working relationship.
- Know how to promote positive behaviour in children and young people.
- Enhance the advanced teaching assistant role.
This qualification is aimed at learners employed in a teaching assistant role who wish to progress to Higher Level Teaching Assistant status. The purpose is to develop learners’ knowledge, understanding, and skills to address the challenges they meet in their workplace. They will also understand the knowledge needed to support individuals and small groups and help individuals with a range of additional needs.
Method of Assessment:
- Assessment activities consist of a few short assignments that you have to complete to show evidence of general reading while adding references to your work.
- All assignments should be submitted via the online portal.
- All learning outcomes must be met to achieve a Pass – there is no grading.
Successful learners may wish to progress to teaching qualifications such as:
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training
- Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training
- Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training
Who is this course for?
Our extensive TQUK Level 4 Certificate for Higher Level Teaching Assistants (RQF) course is suitable for ambitious learners who are already working or considering working in the teaching sector.
The qualification is also suitable for individuals who:
- Wish to join in a teaching professionals
- Beginner this field and wish to acquire in-demand assessing skills
- Wish to gain formal recognition of their skills
- Want to study from home at their own convenience
- There are no specific entry requirements, but we recommend that learners have a minimum of level three in External Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes & Practice or equivalent.
- The qualification is suitable for learners who have 16 years and above.
- Education professional
- Education trainer
- Teaching Assistant
- Education and Training Officer
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.