Add to basket or enquire
This course is a nationally recognised IQA qualification intended to enable you to practice as an IQA or Internal Verifier and know-how to apply the internal quality assurance system consistently.
If you wish to work in quality assurance in a wide range of settings, are looking after the quality of training or have been accountable for ensuring employees work according to procedures and practice within your workplace, then this program will be ideal for you.
This course will assist you to transfer your experience and get qualified as an Internal Quality Assurer.
This qualification is a great opportunity for people who wish to gain a holistic understanding of the principles and practices of internal quality assurance, without any requirement to practice.
This program is a knowledge-only Award, suitable for individuals looking to start their career as an Internal Quality Assurer, or for those who require to know about assessment practice except who are not practising at present, for example, a foundation program for aspiring internal verifiers, professional development qualification for a quality assurance personnel, managers, or HR.
With this TQUK Level 4 Award in Understanding the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (RQF) qualification, you will be able to secure your professional position or get a job within any company in internal quality assurance or become an Internal Quality Assurer of training centres.
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials.
- Step-by-step guideline.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer support.
Highlights of the TQUK Level 4 Award in Understanding the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (RQF):
Upon successful completion of the course, you will:
- Gain a good comprehension of the context and principles of internal quality assurance
- Learn more about planing the internal quality assurance of assessment
- Have a better understanding of the techniques and criteria for managing and monitoring the quality of assessment internally
- Be able to understand managing information related to the internal quality assurance of assessment
- Get a deeper understanding of the legal and reliable practice obligations for the internal quality assurance of assessment
- Learn the correct ways of planning the internal quality assurance of assessment
- Gain sufficient knowledge and skills to internally evaluate the quality of assessment
- Learn more about internally maintaining and improving the quality of assessment
The TQUK Level 4 Award in Understanding the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (RQF) develops the knowledge required to carry out internal quality assurance.
Successful learners can progress through the suite of qualifications in this specification and to other qualifications such as:-
- TQUK Level 4 Award in Externally Assuring the Quality of Assessment Processes and Practice (RQF)
- TQUK Level 4 Diploma in Learning and Development (RQF)
Total Qualification Time
This is an estimate of the total length of time it is expected that a learner will typically take to achieve and demonstrate the level of attainment necessary for the award of the qualification i.e. to achieve all learning outcomes.
Total Qualification Time is comprised of GLH and an estimate of the number of hours a learner is likely to spend in preparation, study or any other learning including assessment, which takes place as directed by, but not under the supervision of a lecturer, supervisor or tutor. The credit value, where given, for a qualification is determined by TQT, as one credit corresponds to 10 hours of learning.
Total Qualification Time for this qualification is 60 hours.
Guided Learning Hours
These hours are made up of all real time contact time, guidance or supervision of a learner by a lecturer, supervisor, tutor, trainer or other appropriate provider of education or training.
GLH for this qualification is 45.
Method of Assessment:
Assessment activities are the fulfilment of a few short assignments. You are expected to show evidence of general reading and add references to your work.
All assignments should be submitted via the online portal.
Please note: You are required to pay an additional fee of £175 for the assessment and formal certification at the time of submitting the assignments.
Who is this course for?
This TQUK Level 4 Award in Understanding the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (RQF) course has been designed for those who wish to gain a better understanding of the assessment processes and best practices in internal quality assurance.
The qualification is suitable for individuals who:
- are not in an internal quality assurer’s role, or are new to this industry
- wish to gain a short qualification without any requirements on enrolment
- have completed some Education & Training units that are relevant to this course
- are responsible for carrying out assessments and quality reports in a learning environment
- There are no specific entry requirements however learners should have a minimum of level two in literacy and numeracy or equivalent.
- The qualification is suitable for learners of 19 years of age and above.
After earning the TQUK Level 4 Award in Understanding the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (RQF) qualification, you can practice as an IQA with possibilities to obtain further qualifications to lead IQA and to become an EQA.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.