Add to basket or enquire
This course is approved by TQUK and has been designed for those who want to work within internal quality assurance. It does not only relate to the training industry, it can be quality assurance within any sector. If you have been looking after the quality of training or have been responsible for making sure employees work according to procedures and practice within your work place, you can transfer your experience and get qualified as an Internal Quality Assurer. With this qualification you can get a job within any company in internal quality assurance or become the Internal Quality Assurer of training centres, which is Internal Moderator/Verifier as we used to call it before.
Unit 1 – Understanding the principles and practice of internal quality assurance (6 credits)
This is the foundation of the course as it will equip you with all the knowledge and understanding you need to become a very good Internal Quality Assurer. You will use these principles and practices throughout your career as an IQA and also apply them during your unit 2 assessment.
Unit 2 – Internally quality assure the quality of assessment (6 credits)
This is the final unit of this course where you will learn how to practically quality assure the quality of assessment processes according to standards and criteria. You will have the opportunity of quality assuring the work of two Assessors to complete this unit.
- The course is delivered online through our cutting edge online portal
- Our professionally written course materials will teach and guide you step by step
- You will have dedicated Assessor who will provide support and assess your work
- You will be assessed through a series of questions to assess your knowledge
- Unit 2 will be assessed through you practically quality assuring assessment and producing the evidence through work products
- You will also be observed for unit 2
Note: There is certificate fee of £35 payable upon completion
Who is this course for?
Anyone who is a qualified Assessor and wants to progress into Internal quality assurance of qualifications (IQA, IV)
- Be competent in your field, the subject your want to assess
- Level 2 written and spoken English (Equivalent to GCSE A-C)
- IT literate (Internet, Microsoft office)
- Able to understand and interpret course materials
- Self-motivated and willing to complete and achieve
- Basic understanding of quality assurance
- Be working within an IQA capacity
- Have access to a qualified IQA who can provide an expert witness statement on your role as an trainee IQA
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
hi do you offer the 24+ loan funding
Sorry we don’tThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi, Is this course suitable for a functional skills tutor?
This is suitable for a Functional skills Tutor who wants to qualify as an IQA or IV as some people call it to moderate Assessors. To become an Assessor for functional skills the course you want is Level 3 certificate in assessing vocational achievement. To be a functional skills Tutor the course you want is Level 3 Award in Education and Training. Thank youThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.