Add to basket or enquire
This Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes & Practice (RQF) course is a nationally recognised IQA qualification intended to enable you to practice as an IQA or Internal Verifier and understand how to apply the internal quality assurance system consistently.
If you wish to work in quality assurance in a wide range of settings, are overseeing the quality of training, or are accountable for ensuring that employees are working in accordance to procedures and best practices within your workplace, then this program will be ideal for you.
This Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes & Practice (RQF) course will help you develop the practical skills and knowledge you need to become a qualified Internal Quality Assurer.
With this Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes & Practice (RQF) qualification, you will be able to secure your professional position, whether you want to work within an internal quality assurance company, or become an internal quality assurer of training centres.
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials.
- Step-by-step guideline.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer support.
Highlights of the Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes & Practice (RQF):
Upon successful completion of the course, you will:
- Gain a good comprehension of the context and principles of internal quality assurance
- Learn more about planning the internal quality assurance of assessment
- Have a better understanding of the techniques and criteria for managing and monitoring the quality of assessment internally
- Be able to understand managing information related to the internal quality assurance of assessment
- Get a deeper understanding of the legal and reliable practice obligations for the internal quality assurance of assessment
- Learn the correct ways of planning the internal quality assurance of assessment
- Gain sufficient knowledge and skills to internally evaluate the quality of assessment
- Learn more about internally maintaining and improving the quality of assessment
The Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (RQF) provides learners with the opportunity to develop skills, knowledge and understanding to enable learners to perform the role of internal quality assurer.
Successful learners can progress through the suite of qualifications in this specification and to other qualifications such as:-
- Level 4 Award in Externally Assuring the Quality of Assessment Processes and Practice (RQF)
- Level 4 Diploma in Learning and Development (RQF)
Total Qualification Time
This is an estimate of the total length of time it is expected that a learner will typically take to achieve and demonstrate the level of attainment necessary for the award of the qualification i.e. to achieve all learning outcomes.
Total Qualification Time is comprised of GLH and an estimate of the number of hours a learner is likely to spend in preparation, study or any other learning including assessment, which takes place as directed by, but not under the supervision of a lecturer, supervisor or tutor. The credit value, where given, for a qualification is determined by TQT, as one credit corresponds to 10 hours of learning.
Total Qualification Time for this qualification is 120 hours.
Guided Learning Hours
These hours are made up of all real time contact time, guidance or supervision of a learner by a lecturer, supervisor, tutor, trainer or other appropriate provider of education or training.
GLH for this qualification is 90.
Method of Assessment:
Assessment activities are the fulfilment of a few short assignments. You are expected to show evidence of general reading and add references to your work.
All assignments should be submitted via the online portal.
Please Note: You are required to pay £390 at the submission of assignments in your learning portal.
Who is this course for?
The Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes & Practice (RQF) course is suitable for those who wish to obtain a career as an internal verifier, internal quality assessor or moderator. It offers valuable training for anyone who wishes to familiarise with Quality Assurance Assessment practices and procedures.
The qualification is suitable for individuals who:
- are not yet in an assessor role
- are new to this field and wish to brush up on their skills
- wish to take an online qualification to gain formal recognition of their skills
- want to study from home in their own time and at their own convenience
- There are no specific entry requirements however learners should have a minimum of level two in literacy and numeracy or equivalent.
- The qualification is suitable for learners of 19 years of age and above.
After earning the Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes & Practice (RQF) qualification, you can practice as an IQA with possibilities to obtain further qualifications to lead IQA and to become an EQA.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.