Add to basket or enquire
This TQUK Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes & Practice (RQF) course is a nationally recognised IQA qualification intended to enable you to practice as an IQA or Internal Verifier and understand how to apply the internal quality assurance system consistently.
The TQUK Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes & Practice (RQF) course is accredited by TQUK, the fastest growing Awarding Organisation across the UK. TQUK is an established Ofqual-regulated Awarding Organisation which assures your qualification is professional and recognised.
If you wish to work in quality assurance in a wide range of settings, are overseeing the quality of training, or are accountable for ensuring that employees are working in accordance to procedures and best practices within your workplace, then this program will be ideal for you.
This TQUK Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes & Practice (RQF) course will help you develop the practical skills and knowledge you need to become a qualified Internal Quality Assurer.
This qualification is a great opportunity for people who wish to gain a holistic understanding of the principles and practices of internal quality assurance, without any requirement to practice.
This TQUK Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes & Practice (RQF) program is a knowledge-only award, suitable for individuals looking to start their career as an Internal Quality Assurer, or for those who are required to know about assessment practice, but are not practising at present, i.e a foundation program for aspiring internal verifiers, professional development qualification for a quality assurance personnel, managers, or HR.
With this TQUK Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes & Practice (RQF) qualification, you will be able to secure your professional position, whether you want to work within an internal quality assurance company, or become an internal quality assurer of training centres.
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials.
- Step-by-step guideline.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer support.
Highlights of the TQUK Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes & Practice (RQF):
Upon successful completion of the course, you will:
- Gain a good comprehension of the context and principles of internal quality assurance
- Learn more about planning the internal quality assurance of assessment
- Have a better understanding of the techniques and criteria for managing and monitoring the quality of assessment internally
- Be able to understand managing information related to the internal quality assurance of assessment
- Get a deeper understanding of the legal and reliable practice obligations for the internal quality assurance of assessment
- Learn the correct ways of planning the internal quality assurance of assessment
- Gain sufficient knowledge and skills to internally evaluate the quality of assessment
- Learn more about internally maintaining and improving the quality of assessment
It’s the perfect time to become an IQA in the Training Sector! Not only are there incredible opportunities to build a successful career, but also the extension of private training organisations, united with the governments drive to develop apprenticeships, means internal quality assurers are in high demand.
- This course is a distance-learning course that can be completed from anywhere in the world, at your convenience.
- You can complete the course within 3-6 months, although we allow you to have as much time as you need.
- Assignments will be accessed and submitted via the online learning portal.
- You will receive timely and thorough feedback to improve your work should you need to.
- On successful completion of the course, you will receive your nationally recognised certificate.
- Experience an outstanding quality of personal tutoring and coaching
Duration of the qualification
You can easily complete this course within one to two months. However, there is no set time frame for completion of this qualification. Even it can be completed within a few weeks depending at what pace you want to study.
Successful learners can progress through the suite of qualifications in this specification and to other qualifications such as:-
- TQUK Level 4 Award in Externally Assuring the Quality of Assessment Processes and Practice (RQF)
- TQUK Level 4 Diploma in Learning and Development (RQF)
Total Qualification Time
This is an estimate of the total length of time it is expected that a learner will typically take to achieve and demonstrate the level of attainment necessary for the award of the qualification i.e. to achieve all learning outcomes.
Total Qualification Time is comprised of GLH and an estimate of the number of hours a learner is likely to spend in preparation, study or any other learning including assessment, which takes place as directed by, but not under the supervision of a lecturer, supervisor or tutor. The credit value, where given, for a qualification is determined by TQT, as one credit corresponds to 10 hours of learning.
Total Qualification Time for this qualification is 120 hours.
Guided Learning Hours
These hours are made up of all real time contact time, guidance or supervision of a learner by a lecturer, supervisor, tutor, trainer or other appropriate provider of education or training.
GLH for this qualification is 90.
Method of Assessment:
Assessment activities are the fulfilment of a few short assignments. You are expected to show evidence of general reading and add references to your work.
All assignments should be submitted via the online portal.
Please note: You are required to pay an additional fee of £390 for the assessment and formal certification at the time of submitting the assignments.
Who is this course for?
The TQUK Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes & Practice (RQF) provides a clear understanding of the principles and practices of internal quality assurance, without any requirement to practice. It’s suitable for you:
- If you are not in an internal quality assurer role, or have just started your career as an internal quality assurer in the further education and skills sector or private sector
- If you are interested in knowing more about internal quality assurance or want to know about assessment practice as part of your role/job
- If you want to complete a short qualification that will benefit you when it comes to making career choices
- If you are not currently practising e.g. are in a foundation program for aspiring internal verifiers, or taking a professional development qualification for a quality assurance personnel, managers, or HR
- If you are carrying out assessments and quality assurance in most learning contexts, including adult continuing education, FE, employers and third sector
- If you are working in accredited learning or non accredited learning; the NQF and the RQF
- If you are carrying out quality assurance in all occupational sectors
- If you have successfully completed an introduction to training qualifications
- If you have already obtained an Education & Training or Learning & Development unit that can be taken forward into this qualification
- Basic understanding of quality assurance
- Level 2 in written and spoken English (Equivalent to GCSE A-C)
- IT literate (Internet, Microsoft office)
- Be able to work within an IQA capacity
- Able to understand and interpret course materials
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic learner
After earning the TQUK Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes & Practice (RQF) qualification, you can practice as an IQA with possibilities to obtain further qualifications to lead IQA and to become an EQA.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.