Take steps to become a certified External Quality Assurer and learn the fundamental principles and practices of the External Quality Assurance process with the TQUK Level 4 Award in External Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes & Practice (RQF). This course is accredited by TQUK, an established Ofqual-regulated Awarding Organisation which assures your qualification is professional and internationally recognised.
This introductory training program includes in-depth information on EQA activities and provides learners with a solid understanding of organisational quality standards and procedures. This course is ideal for anyone who wants to familiarise with the role of an external moderator. On completion, learners will have familiarised with the best practices involved in supporting centres so that they have everything they need. They will also have the ability to ensure their organisation is running in compliance with Ofqual's General Conditions of Recognition.
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials.
- Step-by-step guideline.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer support.
This award is designed to develop the students’ ability to:
- Understand the external quality assurance of assessment processes and practices
- Internally verify the assessment process and compliance with external processes
- Track each individual learner’s academic progress and achievements
- Plan, allocate and monitor work in their own area of responsibility
- Support centre staff, offering advice and guidance on areas for improvement
- Monitor teaching learning and assessment activities in the working environment
- Fast track their career by providing them with the required skills and knowledge
- Understand the difference between quality assurance and quality control
- Ensure that organisational procedures and policies are adhered to
- Implement an effective plan of action for quality assurance control
Successful learners can progress through the suite of qualifications within this specification and to other qualifications such as:
- TQUK Level 4 Award in Learning and Development
- TQUK Level 4 Diploma in Learning and Development
Total Qualification Time
This is an estimate of the total length of time it is expected that a learner will typically take to achieve and demonstrate the level of attainment necessary for the award of the qualification i.e. to achieve all learning outcomes.
Total Qualification Time is comprised of GLH and an estimate of the number of hours a learner is likely to spend in preparation, study or any other learning including assessment, which takes place as directed by, but not under the supervision of a lecturer, supervisor or tutor. The credit value, where given, for a qualification is determined by TQT, as one credit corresponds to 10 hours of learning
Total Qualification Time for these qualifications is 170 hours.
Guided Learning Hours
These hours are made up of all real time contact time, guidance or supervision of a learner by a lecturer, supervisor, tutor, trainer or other appropriate provider of education or training.
GLH for these qualifications is 100 hours.
Method of Assessment:
Assessment activities are the fulfilment of a few short assignments. You are expected to show evidence of general reading and add references to your work.
All assignments should be submitted via the online portal.
Who is this course for?
This endorsed training course is for anybody who aspires to become an External Quality Assurer (EQA) and wishes to develop the skills and practical knowledge to fast track their career. This course is also ideal for those who are new to this role and want to familiarise with the principles and practices of External Quality Assurance. No prior experience is necessary to take this course and learners of all academic backgrounds may enrol.
The qualification is suitable for individuals who:
- are not yet in an assessor role
- are new to the industry and want to enhance their skillset
- have the potential to study at this level which has the same level of demand as that of A-levels studies
- want an online qualification to boost their professional development
This TQUK Level 4 Award in External Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes & Practice (RQF) course is aimed at those who are preparing for a career as an External Quality Assurer and wish to take their first steps to secure a job in the relevant field. This awarding body course will help learners to gain formal recognition of their skills, and stand out to prospective employers.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.