Add to basket or enquire
TQUK Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare (RQF)
Level up your learning efficiency in the childcare sector and expertise yourself with OnDemand residential childcare quality with our intensive Ofqual regulated 62 credit TQUK Level 3 Diploma for Residential Childcare (RQF) qualificationand engage with super exciting career opportunities!
Our TQUK Level 3 Diploma for Residential Childcare (RQF) is acknowledged by TQUK, one of the leading Awarding Organisations in the UK. TQUK is recognised by the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual) in England, CCEA Regulation in Northern Ireland, and Qualifications Wales.
This TQUK Level 3 Diploma for Residential Childcare (RQF) qualification materials and guidelines have been crafted by child experts and care professionals. this super engaging qualification will enable you to learn both practical and theoretical manner. You must achieve 62 credits from 17 mandatory units to successfully complete this qualification and will be awarded a widely renowned credential for it. Moreover, it is a self-paced qualification, so you will learn the skills with your own comfort.
Enrol now and Brighten up your career with flying colors!!!
- Qualification type: TQUK Level 3 Diploma
- Qualification title: TQUK Level 3 Diploma for Residential Childcare (RQF)
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Level: 3
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 152
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 620
- Qualification number (QN): 603/5555/4
Why TQUK Qualifications?
TQUK, namely Training Qualifications UK Ltd. is the UK's most creative, contemporary, and fastest-growing awarding organisation. TQUK is a well-established awarding organisation governed by the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual) in England, CCEA Regulation in Northern Ireland, and Qualifications Wales, ensuring professionalism and recognition of the qualifications.
**TQUK Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare (RQF)**
- Unit 1 : Support the development of children and young people to achieve their learning potential
- Unit 2 : Safeguarding and protection of children and young people in residential childcare
- Unit 3 : Supporting children and young people who have experienced harm and abuse
- Unit 4 : Support effective communication and information handling in residential childcare
- Unit 5 : Support effective communication and information handling in residential childcare
- Unit 6 : Support positive relationships and attachments for children and young people in residential childcare
- Unit 7 : Support the well-being and resilience of children and young people in residential childcare
- Unit 8 : Support group living in residential childcare
- Unit 9 : Support and promote shared risk management with children and young people in residential childcare
- Unit 10 : Support children and young people in residential childcare to manage their health
- Unit 11 : Assessment and planning with children and young people in residential childcare
- Unit 12 : Support and promote the rights, diversity and equality of children and young people in residential childcare
- Unit 13 : Support working in teams to benefit children and young people in residential childcare
- Unit 14 : Professional development in residential childcare
- Unit 15 : The care system and its impact on children and young people
- Unit 16 : Residential childcare for children and young people with complex disabilities or conditions
- Unit 17 : Working with the families of children and young people in residential childcare
- Total Qualification Time
This is an estimate of the total length of time it is expected that a learner will typically take to achieve and demonstrate the level of attainment necessary for the award of the qualification i.e. to achieve all learning outcomes.
Total Qualification Time is GLH and an estimate of the number of hours a learner is likely to spend in preparation, study, or any other learning including assessment, which takes place as directed by, but not under the supervision of a lecturer, supervisor, or tutor. The credit value, where given, for qualification, is determined by TQT, as one credit corresponds to 10 hours of learning.
Total Qualification Time for this qualification is 620 hours.
- Guided Learning Hours
These hours are made up of all contact time, guidance, or supervision of a learner by a lecturer, supervisor, tutor, trainer, or other
appropriate provider of education or training.
Guided Learning Hours for this qualification is 152.
- The qualification is assessed by internally set and marked assessments subject to external quality assurance.
- All learning outcomes which assess knowledge and understanding (usually beginning with ‘Understand’) may be assessed through, for example, internally set and marked written assignments, tasks, records of oral or written questions, work books or other portfolio evidence, Achievement of the qualification includes demonstration of practical skills and confirmation of workplace competence (usually learning outcomes beginning with ‘Be able to’). Portfolio evidence must include observation of learner performance in real work situations Details of specific requirements and where simulation is /is not permitted is included in the unit specifications.
- Materials for internal assessment must be submitted to TQUK for approval prior to use and must be mapped to the relevant unit, learning outcome and assessment criteria.
- All learning outcomes and assessment criteria must be met to achieve a pass - there is no grading.
Successful candidates will be awarded a TQUK Level 3 Diploma for Residential Childcare (RQF) from Training Qualifications UK Ltd.
Successful learners can progress to other qualifications such as:
- Level 4 Diploma in Leadership and Management
- Level 5 Award in Leadership and Management
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Services
Learners may progress to the Children, Young People and Families Practitioner apprenticeship(https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship standards/children-young-people- and-families-practitioner/). Progression can also be made into industry, with learners having the potential to become residential childcare workers, or higher roles in other adult or children and young people’s work environments.
Who is this course for?
Our extensive TQUK Level 3 Diploma for Residential Childcare (RQF) qualification is suitable for ambitious learners who are already working or considering working in the childcare sector.
The qualification is also suitable for individuals who:
- Wish to join in a childcare worker role
- Beginner this field and wish to acquire in-demand health care skills
- Wish to gain formal recognition of their skills
- Want to study from home at their own convenience
TQUK Level 3 Diploma for Residential Childcare (RQF) qualification does not have any specific entry requirements for students. However, you must be at least 16 years old or above to register and undergo an initial assessment.
TQUK Level 3 Diploma for Residential Childcare (RQF)
You will have the ability to accomplish a lot of things with this certificate. Here are just a few examples:
- Childcare Assistant
- Senior childcare Support Worker
- Personal Health Assistant
- Child therapist
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.