Do you wish to make positive changes to someone’s life when they are confronted with physical, social, practical, emotional or intellectual difficulties?
If you are interested in adult care, why not start your career through earning a recognised qualification from a reputed awarding body and move up the career ladder!
The TQUK Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care (RQF) course is accredited by TQUK, the fastest growing Awarding Organisation across the UK. TQUK is an established Ofqual-regulated Awarding Organisation which assures your qualification is professional and recognised.
Fast track your career as a social care worker and learn how to provide professional support to vulnerable individuals with the TQUK Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care (RQF) course.
This qualification intends to expand your knowledge and skills needed to work in a lead adult care worker role in care settings, such as residential and domiciliary services, along with day services. In this course, you will discover a broad range of topics within the health and social care industry, including how to support individuals with their physical and emotional care, understanding their daily living needs, adequate health and social care procedures and much more.
Furthermore, you will discover how to help adults with care and support needs to achieve their personal goals, as well as explore the overall duties that are involved in this rewarding industry.
Please note study materials are not included in the course; the learner will only get the necessary guidance on the learning outcomes and assessment criteria for achieving this professional qualification.
Benefits you will gain:
- Step-by-step guideline.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer support.
If you are passionate about helping people, turn your passion into a fulfilling career with this TQUK Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care (RQF). This TQUK Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care (RQF) qualification will help to enhance your CV and kickstart a successful career in social care.
The course covers the following mandatory units:
- Unit 1: Promote communication in care settings
- Unit 2: Promote effective handling of information in care settings
- Unit 3: Promote personal development in care settings
- Unit 4: Promote person-centred approaches in care settings
- Unit 5: Promote equality and inclusion in care settings
- Unit 6: Promote health, safety and wellbeing in care settings
- Unit 7: Responsibilities of a care worker
- Unit 8: Duty of care in care settings
- Unit 9: Safeguarding and protection in care settings
The qualification develops the knowledge, skills and competence of learners working in a wide range of roles in a health and social care setting. Learners must be in paid or voluntary work to enable assessment to take place.
The purpose of the qualification is to support a role in the workplace and to enable learners to progress to a higher level qualification in the same subject area.
Successful learners can progress to other qualifications such as:
- Level 4 Diploma in Adult Care
- TQUK Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adult Care (RQF)
- TQUK Level 5 Certificate in Leading and Managing Services to Support End of Life and Significant Life Events (RQF)
Total Qualification Time
This is an estimate of the total length of time it is expected that a learner will typically take to achieve and demonstrate the level of attainment necessary for the award of the qualification i.e. to achieve all learning outcomes.
Total Qualification Time is comprised of GLH and an estimate of the number of hours a learner is likely to spend in preparation, study or any other learning including assessment, which takes place as directed by, but not under the supervision of a lecturer, supervisor or tutor. The credit value, where given, for a qualification is determined by TQT, as one credit corresponds to 10 hours of learning.
Total Qualification Time for this qualification is 580 hours.
Guided Learning Hours
These hours are made up of all real time contact time, guidance or supervision of a learner by a lecturer, supervisor, tutor, trainer or other appropriate provider of education or training.
Method of Assessment:
Assessment activities are the fulfilment of a few short assignments. You are expected to show evidence of general reading and add references to your work.
All assignments should be submitted via the online portal.
Please note: You are required to pay an additional fee of £450 for the assessment and formal certification at the time of submitting the assignments.
Who is this course for?
This TQUK Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care (RQF) is accessible for anyone wishing to become a lead adult care worker and has a keen interest in the subject, also an intention to progress their career in health and social care.
This qualification is suitable for aspiring adult care workers who wish to familiarise with the fundamental principles of working in a care setting. It is for anyone who wants to gain the relevant skills and knowledge for a career in this sector.
The qualification is suitable for individuals who:
- are not yet in a social care role
- have just started out in this sector and wish to test their skills
- want a short qualification to boost their professional development
- may have completed other related units that can be brought forward to this course
- There are no specific entry requirements however learners should have a minimum of level two in literacy and numeracy or equivalent.
- The qualification is suitable for learners of 16 years of age and above.
Earning this qualification can help you progress into employment in residential or nursing homes, domiciliary care, day centres or some clinical healthcare settings within job roles, such as:
- Support Worker
- Senior Care Support Worker
- Lead Personal Assistant
- Key Workers in residential settings
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.