Add to basket or enquire
*** Limited Time Offer - Use code ONLINE10 for extra 10% off***
TQUK Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce (RQF)
Involve yourself with children and young people’s support sector and be the real hero for the upcoming generation! Our most exclusive Ofqual regulated 65 credit TQUK Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People’s Workforce (RQF) qualification will train you professionally with an accredited certification.
Our TQUK Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People’s Workforce (RQF) qualification is accredited by TQUK, one of the leading Awarding Organisations in the UK. TQUK is recognised by the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual) in England, CCEA Regulation in Northern Ireland, and Qualifications Wales.
Our TQUK Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People’s Workforce (RQF) qualification’s materials and learning guidelines has been meticulously created by renowned experts to completely prepare you as children and young people support workers. To achieve this credential you have to complete 27 credits from the Mandatory Unit Group, all units in one selected pathway – Early Learning and Children (22 credits) or Social Care (13 credits) or Learning, Development and Support (13 credits) and any remaining credit must be taken from the Optional Unit Group. After completing the course, you will be able to progress to higher levels of professional credentials, and quickly advance your career trajectory.
Enrol now and be the game changer!!!
- Qualification type: TQUK Level 3 Diploma
- Qualification title: TQUK Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People’s Workforce (RQF)
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Level: 3
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 442
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 650
- Qualification number (QN): 601/6424/4
Why TQUK Qualifications?
TQUK, namely Training Qualifications UK Ltd. is the UK's most creative, contemporary, and fastest-growing awarding organisation. TQUK is a well-established awarding organisation governed by the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual) in England, CCEA Regulation in Northern Ireland, and Qualifications Wales, ensuring professionalism and recognition of the qualifications.
***100% Money Back Guarantee***
We are confident about our course quality and want to provide the best service to our invaluable learners. That's why we provide 14 days Unconditional Full Money-Back Guarantee with this Level 3 Award in Education & Training AET (former PTLLS) course to ensure a hassle-free purchase. So don't be late and pursue your dream career with Apex Learning.
**TQUK Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce (RQF)**
- Unit 1 : Engage in personal development in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings
- Unit 2 : Promote communication in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings
- Unit 3 : Principles for implementing duty of care in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings
- Unit 4 : Promote equality and inclusion in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings
- Unit 5 : Support Children and Young People's Health and Safety
- Unit 6 : Develop Positive Relationship with Children, Young People and Others Involved in Their Care
- Unit 7 : Working Together for the Benefit of Children and Young People
- Unit 8 : Understand Child and Young Person Development.
- Unit 9 : Understand How to Support Positive Outcomes for Children and Young People
- Unit 10 : Promote Child and Young Person Development
- Unit 11 : Understand How to Safeguard the Wellbeing of Children and Young People
- Total Qualification Time
This is an estimate of the total length of time it is expected that a learner will typically take to achieve and demonstrate the level of attainment necessary for the award of the qualification i.e. to achieve all learning outcomes.
Total Qualification Time is GLH and an estimate of the number of hours a learner is likely to spend in preparation, study, or any other learning including assessment, which takes place as directed by, but not under the supervision of a lecturer, supervisor, or tutor. The credit value, where given, for qualification, is determined by TQT, as one credit corresponds to 10 hours of learning.
Total Qualification Time for this qualification is 650 hours.
- Guided Learning Hours
These hours are made up of all contact time, guidance, or supervision of a learner by a lecturer, supervisor, tutor, trainer, or other
appropriate provider of education or training.
Guided Learning Hours for this qualification is 442.
- The qualification is assessed by internally set and marked assessments subject to external quality assurance. Where indicated in the unit specifications, assessment must meet the requirements of the identified assessment strategy/principles.
- Materials for internal assessment must be submitted to TQUK for approval prior to use and must be mapped to the relevant unit, learning outcome and assessment criteria.
- Assessment activities consist of a Skills for Care and Development /Skills forHealth assessment strategy
- Performance should be assessed in line with the Skills for Care and Development RQF Assessment Principles.
- Some unit’s assessment must take place in a real work environment. Simulation is not permitted.
- Assignments should be submitted via the online portal.
- All learning outcomes must be met to achieve a pass - there is no grading.
Successful candidates will be awarded a TQUK Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People’s Workforce (RQF) from Training Qualifications UK Ltd.
Successful learners can progress to other qualifications such as:
- TQUK Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adult Care (RQF)
- TQUK Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare (RQF)
- TQUK Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Children, Young People and Families in the Community (RQF) or to a Foundation Degree in a relevant subject.
Who is this course for?
- Those who have already worked in this sector and develop their efficiency
- The aspiring professionals who want to add new skills to their CV
- Individuals who want to start their career as a child care assistant or young people support worker.
TQUK Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People’s Workforce (RQF) qualification does not have any specific entry requirements for students. However, you must be at least 16 years old or above to register and undergo an initial assessment.
TQUK Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People’s Workforce (RQF)
You will have the ability to accomplish a lot of things with this certificate. Here are just a few examples:
- Children and Young People Support Worker
- Enablement Worker
- Healthcare Assistant
- Maternity Support Worker
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Rehabilitation Assistant
- Senior Healthcare Support Worker
- Therapy Support Worker
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.