Add to basket or enquire
Train yourself with this on-demand Ofqual regulated 46 credit TQUK Level 2 Diploma in Care (RQF) course and obtain the core and advanced knowledge of care. Through this accredited course, you can engage yourself in this holistic profession.
Our TQUK Level 2 Diploma in Care (RQF) is accredited by TQUK, one of the leading Awarding Organisations in the UK. TQUK is recognised by the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual) in England, CCEA Regulation in Northern Ireland and Qualifications Wales.
Experts craft the TQUK Level 2 Diploma in Care (RQF)course to help you meet the RQF’s criteria as well as the sector’s needs. Through this program, you will grow personally and professionally, enhancing your knowledge of the principles of care management. It provides essential information on best practices, standards and requirements in adult care, equipping learners with the skills and tools to excel in any senior healthcare support role.
After the course is completed, you can perform a core part in supporting those who seek care and assistance with different personal and daily needs professionally and establish a rewarding career in the healthcare industry.
Why is this TQUK Level 2 Diploma in Care (RQF) Course Perfect for You?
- Upgrade Your Skills: Add value to your current educational profile and gain the skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Enhance Your Credibility: The course is Ofqual, UK Govt. Regulated and Awarded by TQUK which adds value to your educational profile.
- Advance Your Career: With our Regulated qualification, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with expertise.
- Change Your Career: Join today and make a life-changing decision, get all the essential knowledge to transform your career.
- 5 Additional Courses: With a single payment, you will get access to TQUK Level 2 Diploma in Care (RQF) along with 5 Additional Healthcare courses
- Cost Efficient: In most cases, British qualification starts from £3000 per annum, but with Apex Learning, you enjoy savings of up to 80% on your educational investment.
What other courses are included with this TQUK Level 2 Diploma in Care (RQF)?:
With this QUK Level 2 Diploma in Care (RQF) course, learners will get the following 5 Premium Healthcare Management courses completely FREE.
- Course 01. Working in Healthcare Setting Level 3
- Course 02. Medication Administration Level 4
- Course 03. Mental Health First Aid
- Course 04. Phlebotomy Diploma
- Course 05. Adult Nursing Diploma
So, Enrol Now!
Benefits you will gain:
- Buy One 1 Get 5 Premium Courses for FREE
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Step-by-step guidelines
- Excellent e-learning materials
- 24/7 access to the learning portal
- Top-notch customer support
- The opportunity to effectively learn from a convenient and advanced online platform
***100% Money Back Guarantee***
We are confident about our course quality and want to provide the best service to our invaluable learners. That's why we provide 2 days Full Money Back Guarantee to ensure a hassle-free purchase. So don't be late and pursue your dream career with Apex Learning.
Level 2 Diploma - Care
TQUK Level 2 Diploma in Care
The contents of this qualification are both the mandatory and optional units. The mandatory units equip the learners with the essential core competencies. Simultaneously, optional units allow learners to choose their interest areas and achieve heightened skills in those.
For this qualification, learners must complete a minimum of 46 credits, among which 24 credits must be from the 9 mandatory units and 22 from the optional units.
In this course, you will get to enhance your knowledge in all nine mandatory units.
- Unit 1: Communication in care settings
- Unit 2: Duty of Care
- Unit 3: Equality and inclusion in care settings
- Unit 4: Handle information in care settings
- Unit 5: Health, safety and wellbeing in care settings
- Unit 6: Implement person-centred approaches in care settings
- Unit 7: Personal development in care settings
- Unit 8: Responsibilities of a care worker
- Unit 9: Safeguarding and protection in care settings
The award aims to improve the potential of the students to:
- Get familiar with the key responsibilities of a care worker.
- Understand the underlying principles of personal development in care settings.
- Know how to promote equality and inclusion in care settings.
- Learn to ensure health, safety and wellbeing in care settings.
- Enhance the skill of clear communication in care settings.
These qualifications equip students with the opportunity of improving their skills, knowledge and comprehension to take on the role of a professional care worker. The content is applicable to a variety of roles, such as:
- Adult care worker
- Healthcare assistant/support worker
- Personal assistant
Additionally, the qualification aims to develop the learners to progressively move towards higher level qualifications in the same and other related territories. Through this qualification, learners gain the in-depth knowledge and competence necessary to become professional healthcare support service providers.
Successfully qualified learners will have the opportunity to progress further towards the achievement of advanced qualifications or apprenticeship such as:
- Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care
- Level 3 Diploma in Healthcare Support and to the advanced apprenticeship.
They will also be able to join in apprenticeships or quality assessment related undergraduate programmes.
Total Qualification Time
Total Qualification Time consists of GLH and an estimate of the number of hours a learner is likely to spend in preparation, study or assessment, which takes place not under the supervision of a lecturer. TQT determines the credit value for a qualification, and one credit corresponds to 10 hours of learning.
Total Qualification Time for this qualification is 460 hours.
Total Credit value 46 (mandatory 24 credits, optional minimum 22 credits)
This is an estimated total length of time that a learner will typically take to achieve and demonstrate the attainment necessary for the award of the qualification and attain all learning outcomes.
Guided Learning Hours
These hours are made up of all real-time contact time, guidance or assessment of a learner by a lecturer, trainer or other appropriate education or training provider.
GLH for this qualification is 380.
Method of Assessment:
- Assessment activities consist of a few short assignments that you have to complete to show evidence of general reading while adding references to your work.
- All assignments should be submitted via the online portal.
- All learning outcomes must be met to achieve a Pass – there is no grading.
Who is this course for?
Our extensive TQUK Level 2 Diploma in Care (RQF) course is suitable for ambitious learners who are already working or considering working in the care sector.
The qualification is also suitable for individuals who:
- Wish to join in a care worker role
- Beginner this field and wish to acquire in-demand health care skills
- Wish to gain formal recognition of their skills
- Want to study from home at their own convenience
- There are no specific entry requirements, but we recommend that learners have a minimum of level one qualification on literacy and numeracy or equivalent.
- The qualification is suitable for learners 16 years old or above.
The TQUK Level 2 Diploma in Care (RQF) qualification contents are relevant to the expertise and competencies required by the Care Worker Standard. This certification content applies to a range of roles in the healthcare industry, like:
- Healthcare Assistant
- Senior Healthcare Support Worker
- Therapy Support Worker
- Personal Health Assistant
- Adult Nursing Support Professional
- Adult Care Professional
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.