Kingston Open College
Add to basket or enquire
* Level 2 Certificate in Behaviour that Challenges in Children (RQF) *
Recognise the repeated pattern of behaviour affecting children and offer necessary assistance with the guidance of this TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Behaviour that Challenges in Children (RQF) qualification.
TQUK, one of the UK's major awarding organisations, has validated our TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Behaviour that Challenges in Children (RQF) course, which is regulated by Ofqual in England, CCEA Regulation in Northern Ireland, and Qualification in Wales.
This TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Behaviour that Challenges in Children (RQF) qualification will aid in the development of your understanding of challenging behaviour in children and its consequences. You will be able to identify the challenges and whether they constitute potential harm to the child or others, resulting in a reduction in the child's standard of living.
Register right now to identify behaviour that challenges children!
Kingston Open College is the affiliate partner of Apex Learning. Under the affiliate partnership/program, this TQUK Qualification will be delivered and accessed by Apex Learning.
Benefits of studying TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Behaviour that Challenges in Children (RQF) with KOC
- Comprehensive study materials and study links available at no additional cost
- Gain an Ofqual Regulated Certificate accepted by employers worldwide
- Study 100% online at your own pace, whenever and wherever you like
- Teaching Support from a dedicated tutor throughout your course
- Progression opportunity to UK’s top Universities
- Assignments will be accessed via online learning portal when they are to be completed and returned to the course tutor for assessment
- You will receive timely feedback in order to improve your work
- Dedicated customer support for any technical help.
*Payment in full and cleared money is required before additional gifts are shipped to the learner
Learners are obliged to complete at least 15 credits from 6 mandatory units of the TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Behaviour that Challenges in Children (RQF) course.
- Unit 1: Awareness of Behaviour That Challenges in Children
- Unit 2: Principles of Intervention When Working With Behaviour That Challenges in Children
- Unit 3: Behaviour That Challenges and Mental Health
- Unit 4: Behaviour That Challenges and Learning Disabilities in Children
- Unit 5: Behaviour That Challenges, Sensory Issues and Autism in Children
- Unit 6: Legislation Supporting Behaviour That Challenges in Children
This course will help you improve your understanding in the following areas:
- Define behaviour that challenges and explore its different forms.
- Understand the causes of behaviour that challenges.
- Learn about difficulties and disabilities.
- Get strategies for dealing with behaviour that challenges.
Total Qualification Time
Total Qualification Time is made up of GLH and an estimate of the number of hours a learner is expected to spend on preparation, study, or any other kind of learning, including assessment, that occurs under the direction but not supervision of a lecturer, supervisor, or tutor. TQT determines the credit value for qualification since one credit equals 10 hours of study.
The Total Qualification Time for this course is 150 hours.
The total credit value is 15
Guided Learning Hours
These hours include any real-time contact time, advice, or evaluation of a student by a lecturer, trainer, or other approved education or training provider.
GLH for this qualification is 108.
Internally set and marked assessments are used to evaluate the qualification, which is subject to external quality assurance. Assessment must satisfy the criteria of the specified assessment strategy/principles as stated in the unit specifications. Internal assessment materials must be approved by TQUK before being used and must be linked to the appropriate unit, learning objective, and assessment criteria. To pass, all learning objectives must be fulfilled — there is no grading.
After successfully completing the Level 2 Certificate in Behaviour that Challenges in Children (RQF) qualification, you will receive a valuable certificate of completion. The certification is highly recognised by many top universities all across the globe and is bound to boost value to your resume when applying for careers.
Qualified students may proceed to additional qualifications including:
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Mental Health
- Level 2 Certificate in Mental Health Awareness
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Working with Individuals with Learning Disabilities
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Autism
- Level 3 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care
- Level 3 Diploma in Healthcare Support
- Level 3 Diploma in Healthcare Support Services
Who is this course for?
Our comprehensive TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Behaviour that Challenges in Children (RQF) curriculum is intended for:
- Aspiring students
- Social workers
- Care providers
- Early Childhood educators and parents
There are no particular entrance requirements; however, learners should have:
- Minimum age 16 and above.
- At least a level one in literacy and numeracy or an equivalent.
This TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Behaviour that Challenges in Children (RQF) course will prepare you for a variety of exciting career opportunities, including:
- Special Education Teacher.
- Applied Behavior Analyst.
- Occupational Therapist.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Specialist.
- Social Worker.
- Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Developmental Psychologist.
- Rehabilitation Therapist.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.