Kingston Open College
Add to basket or enquire
Serve as a role model for empowering and protecting children while preventing any potential abuse with the guidance of our TQUK Level 2 Award in Safeguarding and Protecting Children and Young People (RQF) qualification.
TQUK, one of the UK's major awarding organisations, has approved this TQUK Level 2 Award in Safeguarding and Protecting Children and Young People (RQF) course. This qualification is regulated by Ofqual in England, CCEA Regulation in Northern Ireland, and Qualification in Wales.
This TQUK Level 2 Award in Safeguarding and Protecting Children and Young People (RQF) qualification is for anyone and everyone. You will learn about safeguarding and protecting children, young people and practitioners in the workplace. You’ll also know how to respond to evidence or concerns that a child or young person has been abused.
Sign up right now and oversee your role to protect and safeguard the youngsters!
Kingston Open College is the affiliate partner of Apex Learning. Under the affiliate partnership/program, this TQUK Qualification will be delivered and accessed by Apex Learning.
Benefits of studying TQUK Level 2 Award in Safeguarding and Protecting Children and Young People (RQF) with KOC
- Comprehensive study materials and study links available at no additional cost
- Gain an Ofqual Regulated Certificate accepted by employers worldwide
- Study 100% online at your own pace, whenever and wherever you like
- Teaching Support from a dedicated tutor throughout your course
- Progression opportunity to UK’s top Universities
- Assignments will be accessed via online learning portal when they are to be completed and returned to the course tutor for assessment
- You will receive timely feedback in order to improve your work
- Dedicated customer support for any technical help.
*Payment in full and cleared money is required before additional gifts are shipped to the learner
Learners are obliged to complete the 1 credit from the mandatory unit of the TQUK Level 2 Award in Safeguarding and Protecting Children and Young People (RQF) course.
- Introduction to safeguarding and protecting children or young people
This course will help you improve your understanding in the following areas:
- Identify key elements of the law on safeguarding children and young people.
- Ensure a safe surroundings for children.
- Take effective action against child abuse.
Total Qualification Time
Total Qualification Time is made up of GLH and an estimate of the number of hours a learner is expected to spend on preparation, study, or any other kind of learning, including assessment, that occurs under the direction but not supervision of a lecturer, supervisor, or tutor. TQT determines the credit value for qualification since one credit equals 10 hours of study.
The Total Qualification Time for this course is 10 hours.
The total credit value is 1
Guided Learning Hours
These hours include any real-time contact time, advice, or evaluation of a student by a lecturer, trainer, or other approved education or training provider.
GLH for this qualification is 10.
Internally set and marked assessments are used to evaluate the qualification, which is subject to external quality assurance. Assessment must satisfy the criteria of the specified assessment strategy/principles as stated in the unit specifications. Internal assessment materials must be approved by TQUK before being used and must be linked to the appropriate unit, learning objective, and assessment criteria. To pass, all learning objectives must be fulfilled — there is no grading.
After successfully completing the TQUK Level 2 Award in Safeguarding and Protecting Children and Young People (RQF) qualification, you will receive a valuable certificate of completion. The certification is highly recognised by many top universities all across the globe and is bound to boost value to your resume when applying for careers.
Qualified students may proceed to additional qualifications including:
- TQUK Level 3 Award in Safeguarding Skills for Life and Work
- TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- TQUK Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- TQUK Level 3 Award in Education and Training
Who is this course for?
Our comprehensive TQUK Level 2 Award in Safeguarding and Protecting Children and Young People (RQF) curriculum is intended for:
- Social workers
- Those who have already worked in this sector and wish to develop their efficiency.
There are no particular entrance requirements; however, learners should have:
- Minimum age 16 and above.
- Students should have a level one in literacy and numeracy or an equivalent.
This TQUK Level 2 Award in Safeguarding and Protecting Children and Young People (RQF) course will prepare you for a variety of exciting career opportunities, including:
- Education Specialist
- Child and Youth Program Assistant
- Social worker
- Advisor, Child Safeguarding & PSEA
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.