Add to basket or enquire
TQM Applicability (Module #1) – TQM Fundamentals and Philosophies:
TQM is a management philosophy that seeks to integrate all organizational functions to focus on meeting customer needs and organizational objectives. TQM views an organization as a collection of processes. It maintains that organizations must strive to continuously improve these processes by incorporating the knowledge and experiences of workers. The simple objective of TQM is “Do the right things, right the first time, every time.”
Through this course you will be learning about concept of quality management, dimensions of quality, quality planning. You will be also learning about quality costs, quality philosophies, Deming philosophy, Juran Trilogy, Taguchi Loss Function and also about Taguchi Loss Function Criticism.
- Learn different types quality check function performed in an organization
- Learn various philosophies of TQM for quality purpose such as of Deming Philosophy and Juran Trilogy
Who is this course for?
- Students interested in management of quality
- Professionals in the project management paradigm
- Quality Analysts
- Quality Executives
- Anyone who wants to learn and understand the concepts of quality and apply them in their professional lives
- Basic computer knowledge
- Knowledge of software functioning
- Basic knowledge of different industry processes and quality
- Basic knowledge of project management
- Never-ending passion to learn
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.