Keep Britain Working
Add to basket or enquire
When job security and career goals feel fragile and uncertain, pursuing a side hustle could be a great way to fulfil your ambitions and work on your terms. Is now the time to find the self-starter or entrepreneur in you?
This webinar follows the journeys, successes, roadblocks, and motivations of seven successful side hustlers. Get inspired to start your own side hustle through their real-life experiences - and listen to the advice, guidance, and tips they’ve learnt along the way.
This accomplished panel of hustlers will inspire you to sell yourself, build your personal brand, find your passion, and finally pursue that side hustle idea that you’ve been sitting on.
You’ll also discover how a successful side hustle that you’re passionate about could benefit you - enabling you to earn money, broaden your network, provide you with new skills, and enhance your day job.
This webinar was hosted by James Reed - Author of ‘Why You?: 101 Interview Questions You'll Never Fear Again’ and Chairman & CEO of REED, and Rosie Reed, and features:
- Emma-Louise Boynton - Entrepreneur, Journalist, and Founder of Her Hustle
- Jaz Broughton - Certified Life Coach
- Shumi Dee - Content Creator and Influencer
- Henry Fabor - Actor and Co-Founder & Director of Oppidan Education
- Barney Goff - Founder of Sans Pere
- Helen Kirwan-Taylor - Journalist, Artist, and Animator
- Sharena Shiv - Property Manager and Creator of Start Up Start Now Podcast
- 1: Part 1 - Speaker Introductions, Top Level Tips For Creating A Side Hustle 18:34
- 2: Part 2 - Benefits Of A Side Hustle, Key Components Of A Successful Side Hustle 18:15
- 3: Part 3 - Your Online Presence, Staying Motivated, The Biggest Side Hustle Hurdle 20:52
Here’s what you’ll learn in this webinar:
Part 1 - Speaker Introductions, Their Backgrounds & Side Hustles, Top Level Tips For Creating A Side Hustle
- Panelist overview: speakers’ backgrounds, journeys, and side hustles
- What a side hustle involves
- Main top tips for creating a side hustle from experienced side hustlers
Part 2 - Speaker Introductions Continued, The Main Benefits Of Having A Side Hustle, The Key Components Of Setting Up A Successful Side Hustle
- Cont. Panelist overview: speakers’ backgrounds, journeys, and side hustles
- The main benefits of having a side hustle
- How a side hustle can help you reach your career goals
- The most important components to setting up a successful side hustle
Part 3 - Growing Your Online Presence, How To Stay Motivated, The Biggest Side Hustle Hurdle (And How To Overcome It)
- How to grow your online presence (and why this is vital to your success)
- The steps to take to turn your side hustle into a business
- How a side hustle could enhance your main hustle
- The biggest hurdle people face when pursuing a side hustle and (how to overcome it)
- How to manage your time when running a side hustle
- How to keep momentum up when things get tough
Who is this course for?
This free webinar is perfect for anyone interested in pursuing their own side hustle, and are looking for tips and guidance from accomplished side hustlers.
No previous experience or qualifications are needed to take this course.
Reed Courses Certificate of Completion
Digital certificate - £10
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed