Add to basket or enquire
Applying for a job is a skill everyone needs to harness, and in practice that means getting your CV in shape and practicing your interview skills. The purpose of this course is to understand how to be the best possible candidate you can be for the job you want.
Our Top CV Writing and Interview Secrets offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- No Hidden Fees
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll learn how to create a winning CV.
- In this course, you’ll improve your CV writing and Interview skills.
- Logging in to this course, will teach you how to design a traditional and modern CV.
- This course will gain your knowledge in covering letter writing.
- Having this course, you’ll identify your goals and how you achieve them.
- On completion of this course, you’ll learn how to answer the common and remote interview questions.
- At the end of this course, you’ll identify and highlight your strengths to better market yourselves.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
1. WRITING A RESUME (CV)
- Introduction to Resume (CV) Writing
- Main Components of Resume (CV)
- Layout and Formatting Resume
- Resume (CV) to get your Job you want
- Best Practice for Resume
- Exercise File – Writing Resume (CV)
2. HOW TO WRITE EFFECTIVE RESUME & COVERING LETTER
- How to Write Effective Resume & Covering Letter
3. DESIGN A RESUME (CV)
- Introduction to Resume
- Design a Traditional Resume (CV)
- Design a Modern Resume
- Finishing the Resume (CV)
- Exercise Files- Design a Resume (CV)
4. MAKING RECRUITER COME TO YOU
- Making Recruiter Come to You
COVERING LETTER WRITING TEMPLATES
- Covering Letter Writing Templates
CV WRITING TEMPLATES
- CV Writing Templates
- Additional Study Materials- CV Writing
1. ACTING YOUR INTERVIEW
- Preparing for an Interview
- At the Interview
- Exercise File – Acting Your Interview
2. BUILDING RAPPORT IN AN INTERVIEW
- Introduction to Interview
- Preparing for an Interview
- Conducting an Interview
- Exercise File- Building Rapport in an Interview
3. MASTER COMMON INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
- What is the Interview
- Common Interview Questions
- Exercise File – Common Interview Questions
4. ANSWER REMOTE JOB INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
- Finding a Remote Job
- Applying for a Remote Job
- Interviewing & Negotiating for a Remote Job
- Exercise Files – Remote Job Interviews
ADDITIONAL STUDY MATERIALS
- Additional Study Materials- Interview Skills
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple-choice question assessment test. This online multiple-choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Upon successful completion of this course, all learners will be awarded a FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and can also pay only £19 to receive a printed version of the certificate if they wish.
What Certification am I going to receive?
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Top CV Writing and Interview Secrets Certificate. Anyone eligible for certification will receive a FREE e-certificate with NO additional cost.
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Anyone who wants to uplift their career
- Assistant for company director
- New or Temporary staff
- Office Administrators or Office managers
- Office clerk, Marketing assistant & Administration Assistant
- Secretary, PA or Receptionist
- Office supervisor or team leader
- Businessman or Business professional
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.