- Category: Research reports
- Product ID: sK0128051
- Publication date: November 1, 2012
- File format: PDF
- Download size: 12.1 MB
- Pages: 76
Compliance is used to verify that businesses are being performed in strict compliance to approved requirements, especially in high-risk activities. The management audit is very useful for the evaluation methods and managers in their decision making process.
The Top 25 Compliance and Audit Management KPIs of 2011 - 2012 report contains a thorough analysis on the most popular Compliance and Audit Management KPIs in 2011-2012, selected by the number of views they received from the smartKPIs community.
About Compliance and Audit Management as a Functional Area
Compliance and Audit refer to conducting business activities according to established guidelines, specifications or legislation. Depending onthe type of the organization – public or private, auditors check its output against certain characteristics. The two terms, although different, are closely connected: compliance audits check on the implementation of written manuals, procedures and work instructions, while the management audit focuses on results, evaluating the effectiveness and suitability of controls, by challenging underlying rules, procedures and methods.
Compliance and Audit Management sub-categories on smartKPIs are:
- Compliance Policy Awareness;
- Internal Control;
- Non-compliance Issues;
- Audit Frequency;
Highlights from the report
Top 25 Compliance and Audit Management KPIs of 2011-2012 offers an overview of the most popular KPIs for Compliance and Audit Management ; as a functional area, by combining input from the smartKPIs community with research and analysis from the editorial team. Some of the main sections are:
- "KPIs... Naturally", an article that sets the context through a discussion on what is old and what is new in the use of KPIs;
- An introduction to the custom KPI documentation form developed by the smartKPIs research team for documenting KPIs (with over 30 fields of data, making this the most thorough KPI documentation template in use today);
- A list with the names of the Top 25 Compliance and Audit Management ; KPI examples in 2011-2012 on smartKPIs;
- Among the most popular 25 KPI examples for Compliance and Audit Management in 2011-2012, top 3 is made of:
- - ;# Frequency of inventory audit
- - ;% Deals where current state due diligence is performed
- - ;% Regulatory fines due to billing noncompliance
- A detailed description of each KPI listed in the report, as documented in smartKPIs Premium (the premium content section of smartKPIs);
- Comprehensive insights on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as performance measurement tools and a glossary explaining the most popular terms characterizing KPIs.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.