Location & dates
TOGAF® (The Open Group Architecture Framework) is a globally used standard for Enterprise Architecture. TOGAF® is a trusted and vendor-neutral certified which ensures enterprise architecture professionals share the same standards across the world.
The Open Group offers two levels of certified for TOGAF®: Foundation and Certified. The Foundation level focuses on fundamental knowledge and concepts behind TOGAF®, while Certified level shows that the holder knows how analyse and apply what they have learned.
TOGAF® and its certified are managed by The Open Group, a global consortium of organisations which develops open standards and certified for IT. TOGAF® is used by successful companies all across the world, including Hilton Hotels, Boeing, BP and Thomson Reuters.
- 4 days, with a two-part structure
- The first two days will cover material for the TOGAF® Foundation level part of the exam
- The remaining two days will prepare you for the second part of the exam, TOGAF® Certified
- The exam is booked separately through Prometric. We will provide you with a voucher for this.
- Course Introduction
- Management Overview
- The TOGAF® 9.1 Components
- An Introduction to the Architecture Development Method
- The Enterprise Continuum
- The Architecture Repository
- The Architecture Content Framework
- The Architecture Content Metamodel
- The Preliminary Phase
- Architecture Governance
- Business Scenarios
- Stakeholder Management
- Architecture Views and Viewpoints
- Building Blocks and the ADM
- Architecture Implementation Support Techniques
- Phase A: Architecture Vision
- Phase B: Business Architecture
- Phase B: Business Architecture – Catalogs, Diagrams, and Matrices
- Phase C: Information Systems Architecture
- Phase C: Data Architecture
- Phase C: Data Architecture – Catalogs, Matrices and Diagrams
- The Integrated Information Infrastructure Reference Model
- Phase C: Applications Architecture
- Phase C: Applications Architecture – Catalogs, Matrices, and Diagrams
- Foundation Architecture
- Phase D: Technology Architecture
- Phase D: Technology Architecture – Catalogs, Matrices, and Diagrams
- Migration Planning Techniques
- Phase E: Opportunities and Solutions
- Phase F: Migration Planning
- Phase G: Implementation Governance
- Phase H: Architecture Change Management
- ADM Requirements Management
- Architecture Partitioning
- Guidelines for Adapting the ADM: Iteration and Levels
- Guidelines for Adapting the ADM: Security
- Guidelines for Adapting the ADM: SOA
- Architecture Maturity Models
- Architecture Skills Framework
TOGAF Part 1 and Part 2 Examination
The exam is in two parts, Foundation and Certified. It lasts a total of 150 minutes.
- Closed book
- 60 minutes
- Pass mark is 55%
- Open book
- 90 minutes
- Pass mark is 60%
Who is this course for?
This course is recommended for anybody interested in learning more about Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF®, and achieving TOGAF® certified.
Anybody can attend this course and there are no prerequisites.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.