Data Law Limited
Add to basket or enquire
- On completion of this course you will:
- o Feel confident when dealing with cases where there is no right of way, the relevant deed is lost or the right of way is defective
- o Be aware of key recent changes to Land Registry Practice Guides
- o Be more confident in dealing with building works in breach of covenant, whether pre-existing or proposed
- o Understand some of the key considerations for determining whether to seek a non-standard (bespoke) title indemnity policy
- o Know what to consider with adverse possession claims where there is an objection, where there is more than one squatter, and where the land has not been fully enclosed
What is the target audience?
- This course is suitable for practitioners of all levels including paralegals, fee earners, trainees and experienced solicitors
While you might sometimes rely on indemnity insurance policies in conveyancing matters, you still need to address title defects encountered in conveyancing transactions. These defects might be caused by missing or incomplete deeds, poor drafting or errors on the Land Register.
During this course, experienced lecturer Stephen Desmond will consider how to successfully manage common title-defect risks and possible ways to address those risks, so that the title can be considered good and marketable.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.