Data Law Limited
Add to basket or enquire
- On completion of this course you will:
- • Have an understanding of time and what it means to you
- • Know how to identify ‘time bandits’
- • Take steps to stop self-sabotage!
- • Recognise how to stop procrastination
- • Know how to deal with urgent versus important tasks – what to do if they are either or neither, or both!
What is the target audience?
- This course is suitable for practitioners and law firm employees of all levels
Often touted as the answer when you need more hours in the day, time management is an all-encompassing phrase which suggests that if you master this one skill, you will suddenly become more productive and efficient. For example, do you ever marvel at people who not only get through the day but seem to accomplish so much in the process?
Be ready to be surprised… These people are not good at ‘time management’ because there is no such thing…
If you want to make the most of your time and maybe, just maybe you to leave work on time for once, you must approach your day in a different way. Training consultant Mac Mackay of DAW Ltd., will show you how.
Delivered in the form of an exercise-based session, this highly-practical 90-minute webinar will be invaluable for those who would like to discover where their time goes and how to make the most of the time they have.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.