Add to basket or enquire
***LIMITED TIME OFFER***
Throughout this Therapist course, you will be able to work for the betterment of physical and intellectual disabled people and figure it if someone is in any need.
You will learn the value of Therapists and will be able to uplift the self-self-confidence of people. Moreover, the triumphant completion of this Therapist course will not only lead your way as a professional but also enable you to do some humanitarian work along with helping your near and dear ones!
A better world comprises empathetic and considerate humanitarian people. Whenever people find someone asking for help, this is the bare minimum as a human being to help them. Many people in our world are not very lucky to be physically fit. They might face physical disabilities and challenges. As human beings, this is the first and foremost duty to help them. But when you choose therapy as an occupation. You will be responsible for their help, and you can also earn your livelihood from it. Furthermore, our Therapist course will help you to fulfil your duty as well as open new paths for you as career opportunities!
Highlights of This Therapist Course
- Therapist - Techniques of figuring out who needs help
- Therapist - Various types of disabilities and challenges
- Therapist - Key features of anatomy and physiology
- Therapist - Strategies to overcome low self-esteem and depression
- Therapist - Different developmental disorders and conditions
- Therapist - Theories related to different therapy
- Therapist - Career opportunities for occupational therapy
Skills You Will Master From Therapist
- Therapist - Emotional strength
- Therapist - Empathy
- Therapist - Physical strength
- Therapist - Skills of therapist
- Therapist - Punctuality and professionalism
- Therapist - Being considerate
Why choose Skill Express?
- Instantly accessible CPD Accredited certificate on successful course completion
- 24/7 access to the course for lifetime
- We provide A well-recognised Free PDF certificate.
- Developed by qualified professionals with updated resources
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday - Friday)
- No hidden fees or exam charges
***Additional FREE Gift***
***Cognitive Behavioural Therapist***
***Offer Ends Soon***
The Therapist is a popular training course, ideal for anyone who is looking forward to learning about occupational therapy. If you want to gain a basic knowledge of therapy, then this program is perfect for you.
This online Therapist course comes with lifetime access with no time limit for completion. Out each course is fully accessible from a tablet, mobile or laptop, as long as there is a secure internet connection.
We pride ourselves on our supportive network of dedicated instructors and attentive customer service team who are dedicated to assisting you through your learning journey. Contact them at any time via email should you have any questions or queries.
We have divided the Occupational Therapy Assistant Course into Twenty One user-friendly lessons.
Introduction to Occupational Therapy
- Therapist - About the Course & Instructor
- Therapist - What is Occupational Therapy?
- Therapist - Knowledge & Skills for Occupational Therapy
- Therapist - Working with Adults
- Therapist - Working with Children
(Basic) Anatomy & Physiology
- Therapist - The Structure & the Functions
- Therapist - The Blood & the Immune System
- Therapist - What is ‘Brain Injury’?
- Therapist - Developmental Disorders & Conditions
- Therapist - Physical Disabilities
Creative & Management Skills
- Therapist - The Use of Creative Activities
- Therapist - Management & Leadership Skills
- Therapist - Building Confidence & Self-Esteem
- Therapist - Dealing with Depression
Career Growth in Occupational Therapy
- Therapist - Professional Development
- Therapist - Personal & Academic Development
- Therapist - Alternative Career Options
Individual (Client's) Development
- Therapist - A Theory of Human Need for Occupation
- Therapist - Occupations for Health & Wellbeing
- Therapist - Coping Strategies (stress)
- Therapist - Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
After completing the Therapist course, you will be eligible for a PDF Certificate which will cost only £2.99, with your unique ID number so that you/ the employers can verify through our website. You can also have your imprinted certificate delivered via post. Although there is no expiry date on the certificate, we recommend that our learners renew the certificate every twelve months.
Once you have successfully completed the Therapist course, you will have to pass an automated assessment consisting of multiple-choice/assignments. You will get instant results once you are done with this assessment. You don’t have to worry about getting failed on the assessment. You will be given an unlimited number of chances to pass yourself with the assessment. And there are no extra fees involved in retakes.
Who is this course for?
Anyone who is interested in understanding occupational therapy or anybody willing to plan a career in occupational therapy can take this Occupational Therapy Assistant course.
This Therapist course is designed by qualified professionals.
There are no academic entry requirements for this Occupational Therapy Assistant course, and it is open for anyone interested in learning occupational therapy.
This Therapist course provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your qualifications to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in the industry making you more credible in your work.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.