Excel with Business
Add to basket or enquire
Increase your earning potential by unlocking the power of Microsoft Office.
Stay ahead of the curve and gain the edge in your career by conquering Microsoft Office with this 7-course bundle. Sharpening your skills with our Microsoft Office training could save you hours and improve your productivity ten-fold.
Our Microsoft Excel, Advanced Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint courses all now offer a BRAND NEW 2019 VERSION.
Why Microsoft Office matters:
Master Microsoft Office and you will be free to produce your most significant work yet.
Exploit the full functionality of the Office suite, boost your credibility and confidence to be able to do exactly what you want to do in Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Sharepoint and Outlook.
What you get with this Ultimate Microsoft Excel Bootcamp package:
- 7 business-focused Microsoft Office courses
- 540+ modules of training, covering the most business-relevant areas of Microsoft Excel.
- 190+ videos and over 130 downloadable exercises.
- Tailored learning. If you have some knowledge, you can use the filter to show only what you most need to learn.
- Multiple videos, practice exercises and test questions to aid your learning.
- Knowledge to understand the data that drives your business.
The courses this bundle will cover:
- How Excel works, how to navigate and design a spreadsheet
- The most popular formulas including IF, VLOOKUP, COUNT, SUM, SUMIF
- To use PivotTables, Pivot Charts and Basic Macros
- To create beautiful looking graphs and charts
- Formatting, including; conditional, cell and number formatting
- How to print what you want
Our Microsoft Excel course now also offers a BRAND NEW 2019 VERSION.
Advanced Microsoft Excel:
- Use advanced graphs in minutes instead of wasting hours trying to figure them out
- Increase interactivity by automating your spreadsheets with macros and VBA
- Solve complex problems with superpower functions
- Turn raw data into ‘must make’ decisions using PivotTables and PowerPivots.
- And more!
Our Advanced Microsoft Excel course now also offers a BRAND NEW 2019 VERSION.
- The primary uses of pivot tables
- How to identify the best and worst data sets
- To filter, sort and group PivotTable™ data to maximise its usefulness
- How to present your data clearly using PivotCharts and Conditional Formatting
- Tips and shortcuts to improve your PowerPoint speed and efficiency
- About using text boxes, shapes, images and drawing tools
- How to create excellent transitions and animations
- To customise and format PowerPoint to your taste
- How to make a presentation flow using charts, graphs and tables
Our Microsoft PowerPoint course now also offers a BRAND NEW 2019 VERSION.
- How to automate tasks in Word and using Macros
- Paragraph and Font formatting Using Tables, Graphs, Schedules, Images and Graphics
- How to use Mail Merge
- About working collaboratively in Word
- To Customise Word to your needs
- How to cope with long documents
Our Microsoft Word course now also offers a BRAND NEW 2019 VERSION.
- About SharePoint structure, architecture and navigation
- The different levels of SharePoint access
- How to use SharePoint libraries, lists and organise and manage documents
- About using SharePoint in teams and workflows for business processes
- How to use SharePoint Business Intelligence and using SharePoint with Excel
- To customise the Outlook interface
- How to compose and send emails that create the right impression
- To use Outlook to automate email management and monotonous tasks
- To manage appointments, meetings and tasks in your calendar
- How to prevent a build-up of junk mail and improve your productivity
Our Microsoft Outlook course now also offers a BRAND NEW 2019 VERSION.
More about us:
- Formed in 2009, EwB was created to solve a problem close to our founders hearts – ineffective Microsoft Excel training.
- We have nearly 1 million students in total, 95k+ of those have had MS Excel training with us.
- Our training is personal. If you have used Microsoft before you can use the filter to show you which parts of the course to skip.
- All of our courses are certificated on completion – Most of our Microsoft Courses are also CPD Accredited.
- Our platform is award-winning and improving all the time.
- We have an in-house expert, Deborah is a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) and Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
Who is this course for?
Microsoft Excel is available in versions: 2003 PC, 2007 PC, 2010 PC, 2016 PC, 2013 PC, 2019 PC, 2011 MAC, 2016 MAC
Advanced Microsoft Excel is available in versions: 2007 PC, 2010 PC, 2013 PC, 2016 PC, 2019 PC
PivotTable is available in versions: 2007 PC, 2010 PC, 2013 PC
PowerPoint is available in versions: 2007/10, 2013, 2016, 2019 PC
Word is available in versions: 2007/2010, 2016, 2019 PC
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
I'm completely new to Microsoft office, is this for beginners?
Good morning. Thank you for contacting us, This course is beginner level to intermediate level. This will be a great start for you! Please let me know if you have any additional questions so we may assist. Thank you.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
M E Rodriguez asked:
Is it Microsoft office 2016? Can I use the Microsoft office 2016?
Hello, Yes, this bundle includes course versions for Microsoft 2016.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Is this bundle compatible with Office 2010? Thank you
Good morning. Thank you for contacting us, That is correct, This bundle will have 2010 version available for you to learn! If you have any additional questions, please let me know so we may assist. Many thanks,This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.