Voice Master International
Add to basket or enquire
Based on the renowned Hudson Voice Technique, this public speaking and presentation skills course will teach you how to control your tone, pace and pitch when speaking. When you have control, it gives confidence. When you have more confidence, your audience will have more confidence in you and what you say.
Created by Steve Hudson; international award winning voiceover and communication skills trainer.
In a matter of hours, you will see a radical change in the way you deliver words.
People study for years to qualify for their chosen profession and then gain experience in the work place. They can now be considered experts. However, there is something missing - none of us were taught a communication technique (set of rules) at school, we were simply taught to string words together.
The PSR Method changes your speech pattern from instinct to technique, enabling people to become more aware of the way they speak, learn how to control their voice and the way words are delivered.
Without a technique, we are left to use our instinct.
instinct /in’stingkt’/ n.
The innate aspect of behaviour that is unlearned.
In other words you are making up your own rules; you're ‘guessing’.
On the other hand, it describes technique /tek-neek/ as follows:
- A set of specific rules which determine the degree of excellence.
- The degree of skill or command of fundamentals exhibited in any performance.
Instead of us telling you how effective this presentation skills and public speaking course is, let's leave it to those who have already done the course......
“The Hudson Voice Technique is powerful structured technique that teaches to use your voice like a precision tool to convey emotion and conviction, draw your listener in, and enhance memory retention. This is an essential part of your influencing toolkit.”
Mike Clayton, Business Speaker and Author
"This course is hands on, You start improving how you read and apply your voice in the first 20 min. You are given the tools and all you need to do is apply, compare and practice."
"I will be forever more mindful of the way I speak when doing presentations and my podcast. In a little over 2 hours I have learned enough to change the way I speak forever. Thank you for a great course."
"This course delivers exactly what it says it will. At the beginning of the course you are asked to record a number of lines to the best of your ability so you can compare it with what you sound like at the end. I was skeptical about how much I was improving during the course... I mean, sure, I learned some good advice but I didn't feel any huge improvement.
Then I recorded the final readings and compared them to my firsts and wow... mind blown!
This course gives basic advice and intriguing explanations for how to improve your voice while reading a script that has monumental results. …All in all this is a course where the results speak for themselves and I highly suggest it."
"I really enjoyed this course. I found that his method makes it very easy to analyze the most complex blocks of reading and devise how to get through it -- all on the fly! Great job. Totally worth my time and money!"
What you will learn:
- How to control your pace – most of us talk too fast – especially when nervous or under pressure
- Use the three vital rules at the end of a sentence – Sound more confident and decisive
- How to pitch a script – add immense power to presentations
- Control the tone of you voice – become a more dynamic public speaker
- Recognise 'Red Flag Words' – boost the impact on the audience
- How to read a script – 95% perfect, first take, without rehearsal.
How it works:
- Before you start the lessons, we ask you to record some scripts to establish your stating point.
Keep these scripts in a folder.
- Go through the lessons. Although the video will be a certain amount of time, you will be asked to read and record during the lessons.
Keep these recordings for yourself so you can listen back to them to criticise your work.
- Once you've gone through all the lessons, we ask you to practise for about a week, combining the lessons.
- When you are happy with your progress, we ask you to record the same scripts you read before you started the course.
Place these in the folder you created and where you placed your 'Before Recordings'.
- Send the Before and After recordings to us and Steve will assess your progress.
- If he is satisfied you have mastered what you've been taught, he will send you your Voicemaster Diploma.
You will be provided with a work booklet which we ask you to print before you start. There is also the option of reading certain scripts on-screen, just like an autocue/teleprompter.
Who is this course for?
This course will be beneficial to those who want greater confidence with their presentation skills and public speaking. It will also qualify you to record voiceovers which could be great fun to do in your spare time.
You will need to be able to record yourself, but we do provide you with advice on how to do this.
By learning this presentation skills and public speaking course, you will be more confident when speaking in front of an audience. It will be a great benefit when attending job and promotion interviews because you will be less nervous. You will make a better impression on your prospective employer and qualify to earn extra money as a voiceover.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.