Excel with Business
Add to basket or enquire
Deepen your business acumen and accelerate your career to promotion and beyond.
With the online Mini MBA course from Excel with Business, you receive training from experts with Strategy, Finance, Project Management, Computing and Commercial experience.
If you’re an ambitious professional wanting to take control of your career by learning vital skills to stand out and succeed, the Mini MBA course is for you. In today’s crowded, competitive workplace, distinguishing yourself is more important than ever. Gaining relevant new skills and knowledge is a surefire way to ensure you retain an edge and are always progressing.
If you’re considering a formal MBA course or looking to get a head start on one, this bundle is perfect for you. But whether you decide to pursue further study or not, you’ll get a thorough grounding in the fundamental concepts that will be sure to strengthen your performance at work.
The skills Mini MBA will arm you with:
- Project management scheduling, estimation, analysis and managing of stakeholders.
- Being an effective leader, managing change, people, and maximising performance.
- Understanding income, expenditure, budgets, investment appraisals and balance sheets.
- Intermediate to advanced financial business modelling and forecasting techniques.
- Writing for impact and achieving desired effects through your written communication.
- Influencing others, reading body language, running a competent team and building rapport.
- Recognise, develop and execute a successful strategy using business model frameworks.
The courses this bundle will cover:
- Different approaches, including PMI framework and PRINCE2 methodology
- How to define a project and assess risk
- About using milestones, setting budgets and using quality measures
- Engaging and getting the most out of stakeholders
- How to plan, schedule, estimate and resource a project
- To close, deploy and launch your completed project
Communication, Influence & Teams:
- To better understand people’s emotions
- How to tailor communication according to wants and needs
- About using active listening and body language to communicate more effectively
- How to speak clearly and with authority
- The power of creating an excellent first impression
- How to cultivate power, empathy, rapport and credibility
Strategy & Business Models:
- How strategy has changed in the 21st Century and what that means for your business
- How to recognise, develop and execute a successful strategy using business model frameworks
- How to identify the drivers of strategy formulation using Megatrend Analysis
- To adopt a dynamic and agile approach to deal with continuous change
Finance For Non-Financial Professionals:
- How to understand and use financial statements
- Including; profit and loss, balance sheets and cash flow forecasts
- Budgeting and forecasting techniques to improve decision-making
- How to use Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) effectively
- How to appraise an investment using financial techniques
- The best way to develop a business plan
Introduction To Leadership & Management – ILM:
- The most effective way to communicate as a manager
- How to train and develop your team, personally and professionally
- How to benchmark and audit performance to ensure continued performance
- Master the core principles of people and performance management.
- Business planning, decision making and how to lead in person or virtually
- Developing your own leadership style
Developing As A Leader & Management – ILM:
- What it means to be a good leader
- How to communicate work related information
- How to manage the conflict
- The insights of business strategies
- How to handle change
- How to foster innovation and creativity in the workplace
- How to turn buckets of data into sound business decisions
- Financial modelling theory
- Essential Excel analysis techniques such as Dynamic Ranges, and Advanced Charts
- How to effectively and clearly present your findings to relevant stakeholders
- Different forecasting techniques, including Moving Averages and Regression
- How to predict your reader’s’ response with Reader Response Models
- Style and structure to serve your purpose
- The Pyramid Principle for planning and writing effectively
- Ways to achieve a state of “flow” in your writing
- How keep readers engaged and avoid “cognitive cost”
- Use readability statistics to improve your writing quality reliably
- How to avoid common punctuation and grammar pitfalls
- Techniques for selecting the most impactful words
- How to edit your work and get the most from feedback
More about us:
- We have nearly a million students
- Our training is personal. Use the filter to show you which parts of the course to skip.
- Our platform is award-winning and always improving. We work with our authors to ensure our courses are up to date.
- All of our courses are certificated on completion – most of our Business Courses are also CPD Accredited.
Who is this course for?
Our courses have taught individuals from an array of industries, learning experience and seniority – from IT professionals, marketing managers, accountants, teachers, project managers, HR, nurses / healthcare workers, university students, financial analysts and many other professions.
The Mini MBA is ideal for anyone looking to progress their business career. The Mini MBA is a great introduction to those considering a full MBA and will equip you with essential business skills.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
David Bradford asked:
How long does the mini MBA take to complete (or how many CPD hours)? Thanks.
Hi - our Mini-MBA programme has 67 hours of study material. Our courses use unique filters to adapt the learning material and refine the syllabus based on your knowledge and experience in a specific subject area so you could potentially complete the programme in closer to 30 hours.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hello there, this is an actual mini MBA and not a levelled course as another provider has conned me into thinking that it was
Good afternoon. Thank you for contacting us. Please note this is a bundle of courses put together that covers the topics. Please note this is divided into 8 courses please have a look: Project Management: Communication, Influence & Teams: Strategy & Business Models: Finance For Non-Financial Professionals: Introduction To Leadership & Management – ILM: Developing As A Leader & Management – ILM: Business Analysis: Business Writing: Let me know if you have further questions.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
I don’t already have a degree. Would I be able to do the course?
Good afternoon. Thank you for contacting us, Of course! No need for a degree as this si start point for most of our users. This will be a great beginning for you to develop your path in this direction. Once you have purchased the course, you will receive the login details in less than 24 hours so you may start learning. Let me know if you have further questions so we may assist. Thank you.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.