Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
The British Empire, at its zenith, commanded the political destinies of almost a quarter of the world. Inspired by this rich tapestry of history, this course invites you on an intellectual expedition, exploring the intricacies of International Relations (IR) through the unique prisms of Marxism and Feminism. This interdisciplinary journey, in the realms of politics, economics, history, and gender studies, will unveil the invisible patterns that underlie the grand theatre of IR.
- Understand the critical theories of Marxism and Feminism within the context of International Relations (IR).
- Analyse the application and implications of these traditions in contemporary and historical IR scenarios.
- Develop the ability to critically examine the structures of power and inequality in the global system.
- Comprehend how gender shapes international politics and policy.
- Evaluate the contributions and criticisms of Marxist and Feminist traditions in IR.
- Formulate independent perspectives and arguments on global issues using the theoretical frameworks learnt.
Unravel the invisible strings of power, capital, and gender that choreograph the dance of International Relations (IR). This course presents a unique tableau, where the abstract theories of Marxism and Feminism are set on the stage of the realpolitik of IR. You will embark on a voyage that uncovers the patterns of capital and labour, privilege and disparity, patriarchy and empowerment, which underpin the grand narrative of IR.
It's an exploration that will shatter your preconceptions and provoke you to question accepted norms. You will be equipped with tools to discern the unseen mechanisms at work in the realm of IR. This course unravels the often ignored narratives in IR - those of the working classes and women - offering you a richer, more nuanced understanding of the world.
Upon successful completion of the course, all learners will be eligible to receive a certificate titled International Relations (IR) to acknowledge their achievement. We are delighted to offer two formats for your certificate: PDF and Hardcopy.
PDF Certificate: This digital version of your certificate will be available for you to download and print for totally FREE.
Hard Copy Certificate: For those who wish to have a physical token of their achievement, we offer a high-quality, printed certificate. This hardcopy certificate is also provided free of charge. However, please note that delivery fees apply.
UK Delivery: If your shipping address is within the United Kingdom, the delivery fee will be only £3.99.
International Delivery: For all international addresses outside of the United Kingdom, the delivery fee will be only £10.
Who is this course for?
- University students studying International Relations (IR), Politics, or Gender Studies, looking for a deeper understanding of Marxist and Feminist traditions in IR.
- Individuals working in the fields of diplomacy, policy making, or non-profit organisations, who wish to better understand the power dynamics in IR.
- Researchers and Academicians in the field of IR interested in exploring the influence of Marxism and Feminism on global politics.
- Social activists keen to comprehend the larger global picture that shapes and is shaped by local issues.
- Anyone with a curiosity to unravel the complex interplay of power, economics, and gender in the world of IR.
- Diplomatic service officer: £28,000 to £45,000 per annum
- Policy officer in governmental or non-governmental organisations: £25,000 to £40,000 per annum
- Research Analyst in think tanks or research institutes: £30,000 to £55,000 per annum
- Political risk analyst in private companies: £35,000 to £70,000 per annum
- Lecturer or academic researcher in universities: £33,000 to £55,000 per annum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Digital certificate - Included
Hard copy certificate
Hard copy certificate - Included
Hardcopy Certificate (UK Delivery):
For those who wish to have a physical token of their achievement, we offer a high-quality, printed certificate. This hardcopy certificate is also provided free of charge. However, please note that delivery fees apply. If your shipping address is within the United Kingdom, the delivery fee will be only £3.99.
Hardcopy Certificate (International Delivery):
For all international addresses outside of the United Kingdom, the delivery fee for a hardcopy certificate will be only £10.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.