Add to basket or enquire
The Manager: Management and Leadership Development is accredited by CPD and suitable for anyone aspiring to or already working in this field or simply want to learn deeper into The Manager: Management and Leadership Development. You will be able to add this CPD accredited qualification to your CV by downloading your certificate instantly without any cost.
To make this course more accessible for you, we have designed it for both part-time and full-time students. This course is packed into the bite-size module for your convenience. You can study at your own pace or become accredited within hours!
If you require support, our experienced tutors are always available to help you throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this course and answer all your queries through email.
To become an efficient manager, you need a great command in leadership qualities. As much as you are influential in leadership qualities, your managerial success will become so high. However, if you wish to make your managerial career far better implementing efficient leadership quality, take a look at our accredited well designed [course_title] course.
The course is designed to teach you all the process and procedures of manager step by step. Following that, the modules of the course instruct you how to make a plan, execute the plan, take a decision, meet different challenges, solve problems, and evaluate and measure the performance efficiently.
Overall, the course assists to enhance your knowledge, skill, and information regarding management and leadership to become expert in this role.
What will you learn in this The Manager: Management and Leadership Development:
Management and Leadership Development
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Grooming a New Manager
- Module Three – Coaching and Mentoring (I)
- Module Four – Coaching and Mentoring (II)
- Module Five – Measuring Performance
- Module Six – Motivating Managers
- Module Seven – Signs of Poor Management
- Module Eight – Trust Your Team of Managers
- Module Nine – When an Employee Complains About Their Manager
- Module Ten – When Do You Step In
- Module Eleven – Remember These Basic Qualities
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Designing Your Organizational Structure
- Introduction to Operations Management
- Understanding Financial Terms
- Getting the Right People in Place
- Getting Your Product Together
- Building a Corporate Brand
- Marketing Your Product
- Selling Your Product
- Planning for the Future
- Goal Setting and Goal Getting
- Succession Planning 101
- Managing Your Money
- Ethics 101
- Building a Strong Customer Care Team
- Training Employees for Success
- Leadership Essentials
- About the Learning Organization
- Achieving Personal Mastery
- Analyzing Our Mental Models
- Achieving a Shared Vision
- Team Learning
- Systems Thinking
- Five Practices
- Building Trust
- Managing Change
- Managers vs. Leaders
- Influence Strategies
- Managing Relationships
- Strategic Planning
- Doing Delegation Right
- Criteria for Useful Feedback
- Feedback Techniques
- Mastering Your Body Language
- Meeting Management
- Pumping up a Presentation
- Defining Accountability
- Creating an Accountable Organization
- Setting Goals and Expectations
- Doing Delegation Right
- Offering Feedback
Who is this course for?
The Manager: Management and Leadership Development is suitable for anyone who want to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience and professional skills in the related field. This course is CPD accredited so you don’t have to worry about the quality.
Our The Manager: Management and Leadership Development is open to all from all academic backgrounds and there are no specific requirements to attend this course. It is compatible and accessible from any device including Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Tablets etc.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.