The Five-Day Management Programme
- Tutor is available to students
The Five-Day Management Programme is our most comprehensive management development training course. It consolidates in-depth guidance on key managerial skills such as team development, performance management, coaching and self-management into a clearly structured programme.
You will have opportunities to explore the challenges you face in detail, thanks to a workshop-style format which lends itself to flexibility.
Simple to arrange and highly effective - you can choose to run this course exactly as described or we can create a customised solution that meets your specific needs.
As a general rule, if you have four or more employees with similar learning needs, an in-company programme will be the most efficient and cost-effective choice for you. Learning is usually delivered at your premises.
Our specialist facilitators are experts in their respective fields, and can tailor our existing courses to suit the specific needs of your organisation - or alternatively, design courses and programmes that are entirely bespoke, crafted in response to the unique requirements of your business.
WHAT TOPICS ARE COVERED ON THIS COURSE?
- Raising your self awareness with the Johari Window
- Managing remote teams and individuals and rising to the challenges that this can pose
- The essentials of self-management to enhance your credibility and respect from others
- Managing team and individual performance to achieve maximum results
- Honing your communication skills to build better relationships across the organisation, motivate your team and lead with credibility
- Dealing effectively and transparently with conduct and capability issues
- Transforming theory into reality
- Getting the right people, with the right skills, in the right place, at the right time
- Working within the legal framework
- Coaching your team members to release their potential
- Running stimulating and invigorating team meetings
- Techniques for working harmoniously with your manager
- Implement your learning immediately with the support of trained actors
By attending this course you will gain:
- techniques to build a team for excellent workplace performance
- skills to achieve the best results from difficult situations
- the ability to communicate with greater assurance to motivate, engage, build trust and achieve objectives
- improved personal impact, self-awareness and self-management
- interaction with experienced facilitators and actors who will help translate the theory into practice
Who is this course for?
This management course is suitable for managers from any discipline who wish to learn, revise and develop. It will help you to improve every aspect of your management style by giving you the complete toolkit through which you can achieve tangible results.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.