London Corporate Training Limited
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Location & dates
- Role and Objectives of the Government
- Key Elements of the Policy Development Process
- Measuring the Economic Impact of Public Sector Policy
- Measuring the Social Impact of Public Sector Policy
- Measuring the Environmental impact of Public Sector Policy
Who should attend?
Delegates directly responsible for the interpretation, development and implementation of public sector planning and the effective assessment of the impacts of state policies economically, socially and environmentally.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Identify the key role and objectives of government
- Describe the policy development process
- To appreciate and measure the key impacts of public sector policy making
- Make informed policy improvement recommendations
- Assess the Economic Impact of Public Sector Policy
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this provider. Be the first to leave a review.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.