In this Complete Video Production Course, you will be able to learn how to use Camtasia Studio, Camtasia 2, Final Cut Pro X, Wirecast, and iMovie to make videos. You also get a complete walkthrough of all the equipment I am using today to film all kinds of different videos from simple talking head videos with a webcam, up through live streaming video games on my Windows PC using a green screen and a capture card to an iMac with Wirecast. By taking this course today, you will speed up your learning with video production and start making videos online!
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
How would you feel if you could use Camtasia Studio, Camtasia 2, Final Cut Pro X, Wirecast, and iMovie to make videos and share them online?
Producing videos is the single most valuable skill I have learned online because it allows me to share and teach everything else I know. Take this course when you are ready to speed up your learning with the video production software that works for me to make videos online including all of the videos in this course.
You can use this course at any level of video production because the Wirecast section in the course is for live streaming, which is the most advanced type of video production I am aware of. If you are a beginner, you can skip a lot of hours of painful learning that I took to learn most of these programs myself. If you are like me and already have used some of the software like Camtasia and want to expand your abilities, you might be inspired to try Final Cut Pro X or Wirecast to enhance your video production abilities.
You also get a complete walkthrough of all the equipment I am using today to film all kinds of different videos from simple talking head videos with a webcam, up through live streaming video games on my Windows PC using a green screen and a capture card to an iMac with Wirecast.
The Complete Video Production Course will cover the following topics:
Topic 1: Making Videos Online Has Been A Miracle For My Professional Life
- Thank You For Taking The Course! How Can You Get A Fast Start Now?
- Why Take The Time To Learn And Produce Videos?
- This Course Will Give You What You Put Into It
- Different Types Of Videos I Make Including Talking Head And Screen Capture
Topic 2: Your Hardware And Software Define Your Video Production Experience
- Getting My Equipment Working Well Has Taken More Than A Year And $10,000
- Choosing A Few Good Microphones
- What Type Of Computer Works For Filming Best?
- Having Two Computers Can Make Things Easier
- I Like To Have The Option To Stand Or Sit Without Changing Anything
- My Standing Desk Using A Shelving Unit For Under $100
- Lighting Setup Simply With Clip On Lamps And Studio Lighting For Under $100
- A Backdrop Will Make You Look Much More Professional For Under $100
- Using A Green Screen For Combined Talking Head And Screen Capture Videos
Topic 3: Camtasia Studio (Windows) For Screen Capture Video Tutorials On Windows
- Introduction To Camtasia Studio On Windows
- How To Record In Camtasia Studio 8
- How To Import Videos For Editing In Camtasia Studio
- Basic Editing Functions In Camtasia Studio
- Having Your Audio Right To Begin With Is Much Easier Than Editing It In Camtasia
- Exporting Options To Render Your Video In Camtasia Studio
Topic 4: Camtasia 2 On Mac For Recording Screen Capture Video Tutorials
- Introduction To Camtasia 2 On iMac
- How To Record In Camtasia 2
- Basic Editing Functions In Camtasia 2
- Having Your Audio Good Without Editing Is Much Easier Than Editing In Camtasia 2
- How To Import A Video Already Recorded For Editing In Camtasia 2
- Exporting Options To Render Your Video In Camtasia 2
- Advanced Exporting Options For Rendering In More Formats Besides MP4
Topic 5: Final Cut Pro X (Mac) For Long YouTube Video Tutorials And Talking Head Videos
- Introduction To Final Cut Pro X
- Importing Your Talking Head Videos Live In Final Cut Pro X
- Importing A Video You Already Recorded Into Final Cut Pro X
- Other Ways To Record Live In Final Cut Pro X
- Basic Editing Functions In Final Cut Pro X
- Final Cut Pro X Has Great Audio Editing Options
- Adding Graphics Your Videos Is Fairly Simple In Final Cut Pro X
- You Can Add Text A Lot Of Different Ways In Final Cut Pro X
- Exporting Options To Render Your Video In Final Cut Pro X
- Send To Compressor For Long Rendering Jobs And Multiple Videos
Topic 6: Wirecast For Streaming And Green Screen Combination Talking Head/Screencapture
- What Is Live Streaming And Why Do It?
- How My Live Stream Looks On YouTube And Twitch
- What Hardware Can You Use To Start Cheap And What Do I Use?
- Which Version Of Wirecast I Use And What You Might Want To Use?
- Introduction To Wirecast And How To Save Your Production Setup
- Setting Up Your Sources To Input Video Into Wirecast
- Setting Up Your Picture, Editing Your Shot, And Using A Green Screen
- Setting Up Your Output To Stream Live To YouTube And Twitch
- Screen Capture Another Computer And Record To Disk With Wirecast
- Streaming Live To YouTube And Twitch Successfully
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning how to produce videos.
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Do I need some / all the software you have listed in order to complete the course? i.e. Camtasia Studio etc
Hi Mick, you can take the course without the programs. But if you have any of them, it will greatly help you apply what you've learned from the lesson. :)This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.