In this course, you will learn about Raw Foods and some techniques to prepare them. Raw “living” foods are the best way to begin to nourish you in a way that your cells love. By taking this course now, you will be able to learn and start a Raw Food Diet and prepare Basics, entrees and desserts that are healthy and will give you a lifetime of nourishment and intense pleasure!
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
Get ready to enjoy the bliss of eating the most delicious sensual food experience on Earth.
Learning how to make Raw Food inspired the beginning of my health and beauty adventure! I learned by “doing” when I went away to a Shaman Training in Oklahoma 24 years ago. No one had heard of Raw Food then, and that included me. I was surprisingly awakened to a sensuality with food that I had never even dreamed of.
Within a few days the puffiness around my eyes, as well as the rest of the body, disappeared. My joints moved easily and the light came back to my eyes. I had been a constant dieter and now I was free. I never counted another calorie and ate freely whatever I wanted from vital food from the Earth. I literally reversed signs of aging and you can too.
Basically, the reason Raw Food works so well for people is 4 fold:
- You are getting an abundance of nourishment that your body is most likely craving.
- You simply cannot over eat it – it is so satisfying.
- You will never have to count calories, fat or carbohydrate grams, and portion sizes again. You can eat to your heart’s content.
- Seriously, it is so delicious you will not even believe it.
Raw food is easy, but takes learning some new techniques. This is why I created this course in visual format. Once you understand it and “see” how it is made, rather than read how it is done, you will have the simple tools that will give you a lifetime of nourishment and intense pleasure.
In addition, once you learn the techniques, you can pick up any raw food preparation book and instantly know what the author is talking about and how to do it.
After taking this course, you will have learned the following:
- First, you learn the basics of working with nuts and seeds. This includes soaking, sprouting and blending.
- Since nuts and seeds are at the core of Raw Food, once you understand the simplicity of working with them and how to maximize their flavor and vitality, you will find a new way to nourish and bring substance to your meals.
- You will learn how to put excellent fats and oils into your daily life; oils that nourish you and aid you in weight loss. Utilizing them with other raw foods will deliver sauces and dressings so delicious that you will want to drink them, and you can if you want.
Raw "living" foods are the best way to begin to nourish you in a way that your cells love.
Nourishment means "beauty".
Nourishment means "vitality".
Nourishment means "radiance".
These can all be yours now by learning to incorporate raw "living" foods into your life.
The Complete Raw Food course will cover the following topics:
Topic 1 - Introduction To Raw Foods
- Intro To Healthy Raw Foods
Topic 2 - Raw Food Basics
- Seed Powders
- Seed Milk
Topic 3 - Raw Food Delicious Dressings
- Lemon Tahini Tamari Dressing
- Recipe: Lemon Tahini Tamari (Golden Elixir Dressing)
- Carrot Tahini Tamari Dressing
- Recipe for Carrot Tahini Dressing
- Sensual Savory Dressing
- Recipe For Savory Sauce
Topic 4 - Raw Food Entrees
- Raw Pizza
- Recipe – Luscious Marinara Sauce (Pizza Sauce)
- Dehydrate Raw Pizza
- Recipe: Raw Buckwheat Pizza Dough Crackers
- Nut Cheese
- Recipe: Mac Cheese Topping for Pizza
- Heavenly Hummus
- Recipe: Hummus
- Recipe: Raw Almond Soup
- Dulce Avocado
- Nori Wraps
Topic 5 - Desserts
- Dessert: Nut Berry Cream
- About Organic Wines
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning how to improve their health by having a raw food diet.
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.