By taking this course today, you will be able to sell items on eBay and start a home-based eBay business by walking you through some of the most advanced eBay listing strategies that will dramatically improve your sales, profits and eBay search engine rankings!
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
This course is designed to take you from absolute eBay beginner and turn you into an eBay superstar, by walking you, step-by-step, through several modules.
This course walks you through some of the most advanced eBay listing strategies – these are advanced eBay strategies that will dramatically improve your sales, profits and eBay search engine rankings.
In short, you will be able to dominate your competition on eBay with these little-known tips, tricks and strategies. In fact, many of these tricks will be demonstrated for you, step-by-step, right inside eBay, so that you can easily duplicate my results.
You’ll discover eBay tricks that even the top eBay Powersellers do not know!
This course shows you some of the most amazing ways to find incredible bargains on eBay, Amazon and the Internet.
This Complete eBay course will cover the following topics:
Topic 1 - Welcome To The eBay Apprentice Program!
- Introduction To The eBay Apprentice Program – What You’ll Get
- How To Determine The Value Of Items Before You Sell
- Be Sure To Download The Slides In PDF Format In The Last Section
Topic 2 - Auction Listing Format Vs. Fixed-Price Listing Format
- Should You List In An Auction Listing Or Buy It Now Listing?
- When Should You Use An Auction Format Listing?
- When Should You Use A Fixed-Price, “Buy It Now” Listing?
Topic 3 - Dave's Pyramid Of Value Strategy
- How To Determine The BEST Place To Sell Each Item – Introduction
- Walkthrough The Value Pyramid – In Detail
Topic 4 - Product Sourcing: Basic Places To Source Additional Products For Resale
- How To Source Additional Products To Resell For High Profits
- Strategies For Getting Incredible Deals At Flea Markets
- Incredible Negotiating Strategies Which Will Get You Incredible Deals
- Thrift Store Strategies – How To Use Your Cell Phone To Make Money
- Craigslist Strategies – How To Find High-Profit Items On Craigslist
- Additional, Creative Ways To Find Tons Of Great Merchandise To Sell
Topic 5 - How To Create A Fantastic eBay Listing!
- Introduction To Elements Of A Successful Listing
- Detailed Listing Strategies – How To Apply Elements Of A Successful Listing
- Step-By-Step To Listing Your First Item On eBay – Live Demonstration
Topic 6 - Correct Packing And Shipping For Excellent Customer Service
- All About Packing & Shipping For Safe Delivery Of Your Items
- How To Ship An Item Using eBay Shipping – Step-By-Step Demonstration
- Simple, Advanced Strategies For More Effective / Efficient Listing Processes
Topic 7 - Advanced eBay Listing Strategies: eBay Hacks
- Introduction To Advanced Listing Strategies
Topic 8 - Advanced eBay Titles And Keyword Techniques
- What Makes An eBay Listing Really Sell?
- How To Create A Great Listing Title For Best Results
- How To Find The Best Keywords To Use In Your Titles
- A Great Tool To Use To Discover Keyword Ideas For Your Titles
- Use This Little-Known Keyword Hack To Improve Your Sales
Topic 9 - Special Image And Merchandising Hacks To Make Your Listings Get Attention!
- The Image Optimization Hack – How To Make Your Images POP For More Sales
- Use These Merchandising Hacks To Crush Your Competition
- The Clean, White Backgrounds Hack (For Amazon And eBay)
- The “Images Inside Your Listing” Hack, How To Add Images Inside Your Description
Topic 10 - How To Determine The Amount That A "Best Offer" Item Sold For
- The “Best Offer” Hack
Topic 11 - Product Description And Additional Powerful Marketing Hacks
- Writing A Killer Product Description
- How To Add Your Positive Feedback Screen Shot To Your Description
- Value-Adding Hacks – How To Add Value To Your Products To Beat The Competition
- Cross Selling Hacks – How To Turn Your Listings Into Ads For Your Other Listings
- The Principle Of Slight Edge
Topic 12 - How To Find Killer Deals On eBay, Amazon And The Internet
- Welcome To The Deal-Getting Hacks Course!
- How To Determine The Demand For An Item On eBay
Topic 13 - How To Make Money From "Newbie Errors" That Exist All Over eBay
- Finding Mis-Listed Items For Fun And Profit – Introduction
- How To Find Mis-Listed Items – Demonstration
- The Special Tool For Finding Mis-Listed Items
Topic 14 - Emulating The Top eBay Sellers As A Way To Explode Your Business
- How To “Spy” On PowerSellers To Find Out Their Best Selling Products
- How To Improve Your Listings By Emulating Top PowerSellers
Topic 15 - How To Make Great Money By Sniping "Buy It Nows"
- How To “Snipe” Fixed-Price Listings As Soon As They’re Listed For Big Profits
Topic 16 - Cool Alert Tools That Tell You When Amazing Deals Are Available
- The Cool Tool That Alerts You When Your Killer Deals Come Up For Sale On eBay
- Another Cool Alert Tool That Helps You Find Deals
Topic 17 - Advanced Online Arbitrage / Dropshipping "Copy & Paste" Strategy!
- The Amazing Ninja Strategy For Finding Killer Deals All Over The Internet
Topic 18 - Conclusion
- The Amazing Ninja Strategy Conclusion
Topic 19 - Supplementary Materials: Download The Slides In PDF Format Here
- EBay Apprentice Program Downloadable PDF Of All Slides
- Listing Hacks Downloadable PDF
- The “Deal Getting” Hacks Downloadable PDF
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning how to sell items on eBay and start a home-based eBay business.
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hello how many hours for the courses face to face thank you
Hi Neciri, Thanks for reaching out! Sorry we don't offer courses face to face. We offer online courses. Happy holidays! :) Thanks, Skill Success SupportThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.