Add to basket or enquire
Oracle Hyperion Interactive Reporting is one of the many products in the Oracle Enterprise Performance Management software suite, an industry-leading business intelligence software package. The primary focus of the Interactive Reporting product is to provide strong relational querying and data analysis capabilities. It also provides the capability to disseminate information throughout an enterprise. There is a very steep learning curve for most users of this tool.
This book examines the power of the Interactive Reporting Web Client software, focusing on the key features of each section of the product. The author's experience in developing and supporting Interactive Reporting users is very well documented in this book. The goal is to educate you on every useful feature of the product, enabling you to gather information from various sources and process it to produce meaningful results that help you to spot problems and analyze trends necessary for business decisions.
The book starts with a quick introduction to the product interface and the EPM Workspace, with explanation of importing and provisioning. It then takes you through each section from building a query and data model to building graphical displays of the data in a logical sequence. The report sections and interactive dashboards are also discussed at length. The book also covers advanced features of the product and provides you with the information necessary to build the foundation for creating complex queries and computations using the product.
What You Will Learn
- Navigate the Workspace with examples for importing and provisioning Interactive Reporting documents
- Learn to build data models and queries, and import external data
- Gain in-depth understanding of leveraging user-defined SQL in the product
- Learn to analyze data in the Result, Table, and Pivot sections
- Explore the different chart types and methods for adding chart content
- Build report sections including data from multiple queries and different charts and pivots
- Create interactive dashboards and configure interactive components
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.