The Hub Events Limited
Since April 2020, more than ten million people in the UK have found themselves working from home for the first time. What have we learnt from this huge experiment about how to manage people at a distance? This practical and interactive one-day programme will enhance the skills you need to be a brilliant remote manager.
- Six things you must have in place to work effectively from home
- Essential time management skills for home working
- How to create a culture of results
- Why trust is vital and how to develop it online
- How to ensure your team members know what they are expected to do
- Why you need to devolve more responsibility to your team
- How to give and receive effective feedback online
- How to approach sensitive mental health and personal issues
- Why the best managers are both supportive and challenging
- How to motivate people you rarely meet
- How to make online meetings engaging and productive
- Why you need more constructive conflict in your meetings
- Tools for collaboration
- An opportunity to create an action plan for a current work challenge
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who manages from home at least some of the time
- HR and OD specialists who want to create an effective culture for homeworking
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.