Cambridge Open Academy
Add to basket or enquire
Imagine you're a product manager at a tech company. You're responsible for bringing new products to market, and you're constantly under pressure to deliver results. You need to be able to think strategically, to work cross-functionally, and to be able to adapt to change quickly.
If you're up for the challenge, then product management is the career for you. And we are with our product management course, to give you the much needed initial boost.
Upon completion of the product management course, you will be able to -
- Understand the core principles and concepts of product management.
- Gain expertise in product classification, development, and pricing strategies.
- Acquire skills to analyse product life cycles and manage product portfolios.
- Learn effective channel management and marketing techniques for products.
- Develop financial analysis abilities to support product management decision-making.
In our comprehensive "Product Management" course, you'll delve into the essential modules that cover every aspect of effective product management. From understanding the fundamentals to mastering advanced strategies, each module of the product management course is designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to excel in this dynamic field. Explore topics such as product classification, planning, and development, as well as pricing strategies and portfolio analysis. Gain insights into channel management, marketing, and financial analysis techniques for successful product management. With examples and case studies, this product management course provides a learning experience that will help you to become a competent product manager.
Enrol in our "Product Management" course today and unlock your potential in the exciting world of product innovation and marketing.
Who is this course for?
This product management course is perfect for -
- Aspiring product managers seeking to enter the field and enhance their skills.
- Marketing professionals looking to expand their knowledge in product management.
- Entrepreneurs and business owners aiming to develop and market their own products.
- Product Manager: £40,000 - £70,000 per year
- Marketing Manager: £35,000 - £65,000 per year
- Brand Manager: £30,000 - £60,000 per year
- Product Marketing Specialist: £25,000 - £45,000 per year
- Business Development Manager: £40,000 - £80,000 per year
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of Completion (PDF)
Digital certificate - Included
Certificate of Completion (Hard Copy)
Hard copy certificate - £9.99
Note: Delivery of hardcopy certificate is free within the United Kingdom. However, to obtain a hardcopy certificate, international students have to pay £19.99 for the shipment to their designated address.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.