By taking Thai Foot Reflexology Massage Masterclass, learn this unique system of treating the feet and the legs which in turn is treating the whole body.
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
There is a very good reason that Thai reflexologists are employed in the best spas throughout the world. The Thai foot reflexology treatments are simply world class!
Now you can learn this unique system of treating the feet and the legs which in turn is treating the whole body.
By taking this course, you can increase your client base in your massage clinic or spa by offering something many other places do not offer or simply to be able to treat your family and friends.
We will guide you step by step through the movements, techniques, mobilizations, reflex points and energy lines. It explains why, when it comes to reflexology, the Thai system is second to none.
Thai foot reflexology massage has been performed in Thailand for thousands of years as a complete holistic treatment for body, mind and spirit. It is seen as a way to remain healthy and not simply an indulgence. Not only do they treat the reflex points on the feet but also they massage the energy lines(called sen)on the legs to balance and stimulate the movement of energy throughout the body.
If you are already treating people as a massage therapist this will be a fabulous treatment that you can offer your clients!
Section 1 - Getting Started
- Western And Traditional Theories As To How Thai Reflexology Works
- The Reflex Points Of The Feet
- Why Not To Get Too Bogged Down In The Reflex Points
- The Sen Lines
- What Equipment You Will Need
- Here Is How Simple It Can Be: What I Used In The Course
- My 1 Hour, 5 Dollar Thai Stick!
Section 2 - Getting Prepared
- Before The Treatment
- A Word About Contraindications
- Getting Feedback
- Technique: Rocking
- After The Treatment
- Getting Centered: What really Does That Mean?
Section 3 - It's Time To Start! First Without Cream
- One Final Word Before We Start
- One Final, Final Point Before We Start
- How To Wrap The Towels
- The Starting Sequence
- Practice Time!
Section 4 - Now We Add The Cream!
- Now We Add The Cream To The Foot
- Practice Time!
Section 5 - Stimulating The Points With The Thai Massage Stick
- How To Hold The Massage Stick
- Working The Foot With The Massage Stick
Section 6 - Point Stimulation With The Stick
- Specific Point Stimulation
- Treating The Reflex Points With The Thai Massage Tool
Section 7 - Whole Reflexology Massage With Thumbs
- Foot Massage Techniques
Section 8 - Thai Massage On The Legs
- Thai Leg Massage Techniques
- You Did It! Now For The Other Leg
- The Full Sequence To Practice To
Who is this course for?
This course is for people that would really like to know how to give an amazing Thai reflexology massage to their massage clients, their friends, family or partner.
- It would be helpful to buy a Thai massage stick but it is not essential as there are other things that you can use instead
- You may use a bed, a comfortable chair, a massage table, a sofa or as they do in many places in Thailand-a reclining chair
- You will also need two to three small towels and some cream or oil to massage with( I simply used moisturizer)
- A bowl to put the feet in or a foot massage bath or simply just use some wet wipes
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.