Add to basket or enquire
Learn an amazing new form of foot reflexology that is popular in Thailand. Straight from the award winning Isla Verde Spa, Mark Perren-Jones teaches Thai foot reflexology for you to wow your friends, family, clients! Thai foot reflexologists are employed in the best spas throughout the world - and the reason is these techniques!
- 36 lectures with over 4.5 hours of video content, 15 handouts and multiple quiz assessments
- Gain in-depth knowledge of Thai Foot Reflexology massage and body energy systems
- Learn the Thai massage leg sequence, reflex points, contraindications
- Enhance your treatments with knowledge of acupressure points
- Perfect for individuals and massage therapists alike - add a new string to your bow!
In this comprehensive course, you will learn about the movements, techniques, mobilisations, reflex points and energy lines in Thai foot reflexology. In Thailand this is seen not just as a treatment, but as a way to keep healthy. Through massaging the energy lines on the legs, you will balance and stimulate the movement of energy throughout the body.
This course is accredited by the Complementary Therapists Accredited Association.
Once you have completed the course, you can head over to the CTAA website and (for a small fee) become a member.
As an experienced massage therapist, Mark has studied both traditional foot reflexology and the Thai system. In his opinion the Thai version is far more complete and makes a lot more sense as a form of treatment. Now he shares his understanding in this exiting online course!
- Welcome to the Course!
- Introducing the topic
- No Thai Stick? Head into the kitchen...!
- How does Reflexology work?
- The Sen Lines
- The Sen Lines - Diagram
- Important Factors
- Getting Feedback
- Techinque - Rocking
- Sensitive Points
- Reactions from Clients
- Quiz - were you concentrating?
Time to Start - Without Cream!
- Getting Started
- How to Wrap the Towels
- The Starting Sequence
- Practice Time!
Now Add Cream!
- Foot Sequence with Cream
- Practice Time!
Stimulating with The Thai Massage Stick
- Gripping the Stick
- Working with the Stick
- Reflexology Chart: Point Stimulation
- Quiz - what can you remember?
How are you getting on with the course?
- Discussion - you're halfway there!
Whole Reflexology Massage with Thumbs
- Foot Massage Techniques
Thai Massage on the Legs!
- Thai Leg Massage Techniques
- Now for the other leg
- Thumb & Finger Walking Techniques
Why Choose OfCourse Learning?
- All courses are taught by verified experts
- Students enjoy 24/7 access to their courses
- Courses can be accessed on any device
- Students get lifetime access to their courses so they can work at their own pace
- On completion, students receive a course certificate from a recognised educational institution
- Become a part of a global learning community where you can talk with teachers and students about the course
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who is looking to learn how to practice Thai foot reflexology.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Set the foundations to become a reflexologist or for further study.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.